t h i r t y s i x

liked by leefelix, jeong

liked by leefelix, jeong.in and 20,773 others
_bangchan took our baby canoeing 💞

[comments]

felixxx i love that you guys treat petal as your child
leefelix bc she is

jeong.in shes so cute frickkk

felix was sitting in the canoe with petal on his lap so she didnt jump out of the canoe. chan was rowing and hyunjin and changbin were in another canoe. minho and jisung were with them at one point but they tipped their canoe and went back up to the shore. felix looked at minho and jisung and saw them making out on the beach.

"oh my god, theyre so gross." felix laughed and chan shrugged.

"can we go back up?" changbin asked and chan and hyunjin nodded. felix was lost in his own world with petting petal, not even realizing they had reached shore.

"felix you coming?" hyunjin asked and felix blushed getting out of the canoe.

they walked up to the hill top where everyone else was and started to eat their lunch.

"can i get some strawberries?" felix asked and chan handed him the box.

they all ended up staying there until it became dark.

marley and woojin went to the store to get something and came back 30 minutes later with, calum, luke, two other guys and a bunch of alcohol.

felix practically leaped on calum and luke attacking the couple with a hug.

"who are you two cuties?" felix asked and the blue haired boy blushed.

"im ashton, this is michael." the dimpled boy responded with a smile. felix looked at them with joy and hugged them.

"im felix! its nice to meet you guys." felix said and pulled away.

"chris?!" michael went wide eyed seeing chan.

"chris?" felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"y-yeah its my real name, chan is what i changed it to when i moved to america." chan said and felix nodded.

felix walked over to marley who was setting up all the drinks.

"c-can i have s-" "here try this." she handed him a pink colored drink in a red solo cup. felix took a drink and coughed a little from the burning sensation.

"this is good, what is it?" felix asked.

"watermelon smash, just drink and if you want more i'll give you more." she said and felix chugged down the drink with a smile.

"more please." felix smirked and she poured his cup up with the alcohol.

by the middle of his second cup felix was tripping over air. he walked, no, stumbled over to chan who was sipping on a beer while chatting with changbin about music.

"channie~." felix whined and climbed onto his boyfriends lap. chan continued talking to changbin so felix started to kiss his neck.

"felix stop." chan said and felix continued to bruise chans neck. chan picked up felix and mumbled something to changbin before carrying his boyfriend back to the house.

he took them up to their room and set felix onto their bed. the younger giggled and tried taking off his clothes.

"what are you gonna do to me, daddy?" felix asked with a smirked and chan rolled his eyes.

"im gonna go make you some toast and get you water." chan said and started to leave the room but felix stopped him.

"n-no, channie, l-let me make you feel good." felix said and groaned, the younger pushed chan onto the bed and sat on his lap. he connected their lips creating a heated makeout.

felix took off his shirt and chan started to kiss down his neck, leaving dark love bites from his jaw to his collarbone. felixs hands went under chans shirt, feeling his perfectly sculpted abs. chan pulled away so he could take off his shirt.

"ch-chan, i love you."