t w e n t y

liked by _bangchan, jeong

liked by _bangchan, jeong.in and 38,836 others
leefelix ❤️

[comments]

felixxx okay but why is his skin so smooth

_bangchan 😎

felix laid with his head on chans bare chest, the older running his hands through his strawberry blonde hair.

"channie, i love you." felix said and chan smiled.

"i love you too baby." chan mumbled and felix started drawing circles in his chest.

"i want two kids, one girl, one boy and a cat with two dogs. we cant live in a huge house, a medium sized one with four bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. i can cook for you and the kids when you guys come home from school and work.  i can host the best birthday parties for them, they will have whatever they want. you can have whatever you want, we will be content." felix started to ramble and chan just listened and smiled.

"that sounds amazing." chan said and felix smiled. "i want to be music producer after high school." chan mumbled.

"i didnt know you were into that stuff, changbin and jisung are really into that. maybe you should talk to them sometime?" felix suggested and chan nodded.

"yeah i'll do that." he replied and felix sat up and straddled him. 

felix started pecking chans lips repeatedly, then slowly that turned into their lips not detaching. chans hands found their way to felixs ass, squeezing lightly causing a moan to slip from his mouth.

felixs lips moved down to chans neck, only kissing down his body since he had enough hickeys. he reached chans boxers and gulped at the larged tent that was forming. his small hands palmed the fabric catching chan by surprise.

"woah, wh-what are you doing?" chan asked, felix stopped.

"o-oh do you not li-" "dont stop please." chan practically moaned out and felix nodded, going back to what he was doing. his index fingers looped around chans waist band tugging off the tight fabric. he was surprised to see about 9 inches of dick spring out at him.

"holy shit chan." felixs eyes went wide and chan just winked at him. "honestly, i dont know where i was going with this. ive also never sucked dick before so please guide me through this?" felix blushed and chan nodded.

"yeah of course baby."

yall sorry i dont feel like writing another smut scene rn 🤭