t h i r t y o n e

felix groaned feeling an empty space next to him, he got up and went to the bathroom then brushes his teeth. he walked downstairs and saw chan sleeping with his head on marleys lap as she ran her hand through his hair.

he saw hyunjin on his phone in the chair and got onto his lap.

"felix you do realize that im not your boyfriend right?" hyunjin asked and felix nodded. "theres also a whole other couch with no one sitting on it."

"i'd rather have cuddles." felix mumbled and hyunjin chuckled rubbing the youngers thigh. "owie, dont touch there." felix mumbled and hyunjin lifted up his shirt to see why it was so sensitive.

"damn did chan do that?" hyunjin asked and felix blushed. "wait did you two f-" felix cover hyunjins mouth not want marley to hear since she was a loud mouth.

"im gonna go get dressed, i wanna explore since i didnt get to yesterday." felix said and walked over to chan.

"channie, come on." felix grabbed his sleepy boyfriends hand and guided him to their room.

"im so tired lixie, what time is it?" chan asked yawning.

"11:30, get dressed. we can go out for coffee." felix said and chan stripped from his grey sweats forgetting that he didnt put underwear on. "oh my god chan." felix laughed and threw calvin kliens at his boyfriend.

felix got dressed and chan laughed at his shirt.

"nice shirt baby." chan joked and kissed felixs forehead.

"oh come on." felix giggled and pulled chan out of the house. they ended up walking to a cute book cafe. they walked in and smiled at the ding of the bell.

"hi what could i get you- oh my god, youre lee felix and bang chan." the small girl behind the counter was surprised to see the two.

"h-hi." felix was always shy when he met fans.

"i love you guys so much. ahh fuck, okay um, what can i get you two?" she giggled nervously.

"salted carmel iced coffee with soy milk and one shot of sugar." felix said and looked up at chan.

"just a vanilla iced coffee please." chan smiled and she put in their names for the order.

"c-can i get a picture with you two?" she asked.

"of course sweetheart." chan smiled and she pulled out her phone and they took a few selfies.

they got their coffees and went to a window seat.

"i never want to leave this town." felix mumbled and chan smiled.

"lets move here." chan said and felix rolled his eyes, thinking he was joking. "after you graduate, lets move out to california." chan said in all seriousness.

"wh-what about my mom? and our friends?" felix asked and chan sighed.

"you can go back and visit your mom, and they want to move out here too. i want to live with you though, just you out here in california." chan told him and felix smiled leaning forward and kissing chan.

"sounds like a plan."