t h i r t y t w o

liked by _bangchan, minhoe and 45,873 othersleefelix i'll love you forever 🥰

leefelix i'll love you forever 🥰

[comments]

felixxx i cant believe i met you guys ahahhaah
leefelix wAIT WERE YOU- OMFG AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME
felixxx oopsie

marzbarz mr bang chan th-that is sinning

_bangchan ❤️🤠

"ew chan stop with the fucking cowboy emoji." felix laughed and chan pretended to be sad.

"its my favorite bitch shut up." chan said and tackled his boyfriend, he ended up resting his head against felixs chest. felix was running his small hands through his hair.

"ugh you guys are so cute, i hate being single." marley whined from the other couch.

"woojins been waiting to get a bit of that pussy~." felix said extending the 'y.'

"yeah sure, woojin is too good for me." marley said and chan started to wheeze.

"w-woojin, too good for you? nah bitch youre too good for him." chan told her.

"yeah sure." she said sarcastically, just then woojin walked into the living room. he sat next to marley and she blushed as he smiled at her.

"oblivious bitch." chan mumbled and felix laughed.

"whats with you and calling people bitch today?" felix asked and chan shrugged, felix was rubbing chans back and the older winced slightly. felix lifted up chans shirt to see scratch marks all over his back.

"oops." felix said and chan looked up at him, the younger kissed his boyfriend quickly.

"awh more." chan pouted and felix shook his head, chan moved his hand to felixs ass and squeezed it.

"dont do that." felix hissed and chan frowned.

"i just want kisses." chan mumbled and tucked his head in felixs neck.

"i thought i was the bottom in this relationship." felix laughed and marley decided to be the crackhead she was.

"bottom!" she yelled for no necessary reason.

"stop it." chan frown and kissed felixs neck.

"ch-chan stop." felix mumbled and chan smirked.

"why baby?" chan asked trying to play innocent.

"channie~." felix whined and chan stood up, picking up felix. "chan! put me down!" felix squealed as chan carried him to their room. kicking the door shut and then throwing felix onto the bed.

"kisses please." chan asked and felix giggled.

"i have a feeling after that you want more than kisses."