Chapter 2

---------------------
Brittiana POV
---------------------
"Are you gonna stop staring at us or do I have to go and get Faith?" They actually looked scared when I mentioned Faith. She is really a nice person but seems like a mean person to people she doesn't know. She finally came out of the principals office but she seemed upset about something. "Faith whats wrong?"
"Huh, Oh nothing lets go mutts there's a lot to see about this school and I really don't want to keep wasting my time.
--------------------
Faith POV
--------------------
"So as you know the school is called Graveton after Dexter's family line and the principal is his dad. His dad is very strict and when your told you have to do something you do it right away or it gets reported. Ya I know it may seem very strict here but really you hardly have to do something unless your close to the alpha or his family." I say. "So any question's so far?" "No, Okay good, now onward to the destination of death."

"Ya I have one question. Will you go on a date with me?" Zane asks. I glare at him saying "No, now stop trying to get people's attention because it's not going to work here."
I wish that guy would just shut up but no he has to be an arrogant jerk. Did I mention that I hate guys like that. They get on my nerves a lot and sometimes I wish I could beat them up side the head with a metal baseball bat. That might actually do some damage unlike the wooden ones. "So which classes do ya'll have this year?"

"I have geometry first, choir second, chemistry third, free period fourth, foods fifth, short stories sixth, gym seventh and study hall eighth." Zane says.
"Same here except I have short stories fourth hour and US history 2 sixth hour." Rilo says.
"I have the same as Ri." Ryker says.
'I have everything the same as Z." Sam says.
"I have everything the same as Ryker." Daniel says.

Well just my luck I can't get rid of him after all. The other guys are nicer and don't say much. I have a feeling that two of them are going to get lucky soon but I'm not sure which two. "Well just my luck." I mutter.
"What did you say?" Zane asks.
"Nothing. So Ri you have all the same classes as Liya. Ryker you have all the same classes as Nessy. Daniel you have all the same classes as Xan. Sam you have the same classes as Dex so ya'll will get help from them and most of those classes I am in except for a few. Of course last but not least Zane you have all the same classes as me but you can find your own way around school. Okay well see ya'll in class or the gym for announcements."
"Why won't you show me around the school?"
"Because I don't feel like it and your a big boy. You'll get used to it like everyone else and everyone else is going to the same place except some of your friends." I say walking off.
"What did I do to make you dislike me so much?"
"It isn't you so much. It's the way you act and just guys in general."
"Well I will get you to fall in love with me if it's the last thing you do and you won't hate guys like me or guys in general."
"I would rather be kidnapped by the guy that threatened me when I was a kid than fall in love with you because you're a low scum douchbag." I say leaving him there scowling. I mentally kicked myself because no one knows a bout that except Nessy and now he knows.

I'm glad we get to decorate our own lockers than have those boring blue or gray lockers. My locker is decorated black and green. It has roses and names of bands on it. Opening my locker I notice that I will be walking to class alone since Nessy was already in class.
-----------------------------
I don't think I'll be getting close to her anytime soon but at least I can watch from a distance and possibly not getting caught staring. I went to the office to get my schedule when the principal came out wanting to talk to me but went first to the secretary at the desk to call Faith Black and Zane Wolf to the office.

The principal says "I am principal Graveton and Faith Black will be showing you around school today. She is also showing five other guys around unless she got help from her friends. Who had some of the same classes as them. So I have it set were you and Zane will both be getting the tour at the same time. If you have any question please come and ask Faith, Brit or me," Well at least I finally get to meet my future mate. "Ah there you are Faith. I am terribly sorry for calling you up here but we have another new student. Well since your already showing Zane around I would like it if you showed both of them around at the same time. When your done with that you can have the rest of the day off since I made you walk around the whole school for Zane and Vanom. Vanom this is Faith. Faith this is Vanom, well I will let ya'll get acquainted."
"So I heard my name said and who are you?" This guy says.
"Me?" I think I will act shy here this way I could get kinda close to her.
"Yes you." He says snidely.
"Zane shut the hell up and that is Vanom. Your scaring him."
"Well your a shy one here aren't you this will be fun."
"Zane get to class and leave him alone before I fucking punch you."
"You just like touching me don't you? Thats why you keep threatening to hit me or kick. Just so you can touch me."

"Vanom if you know what is good for you. You would just ignore him cuz I've known him not even half an hour and he is getting on my nerves already. Well come on I have to show you around. Then go to the gym to introduce you, and five other people."
--------------------
Faith POV
--------------------
That Vanom guy looks kinda like someone I knew but I just can't remember who. That name I haven't heard in years but he's not my brother. Well I will try and get him to talk more since he seems a little shy.

"So Vanom what classes are you taking this year?" He handed me his Schedule. "Well you have all classes with me except two of them and you have both of them with Nessy. She will help you get to those to classes. Come on I will show you around." Walking to the choir room. "So this is the choir room and that is Gray our choir teacher. Don't ever call him Mr. Gray because it makes him feel old. Hey Gray this is Vanom one of the new students."
"Hey Vanom I hope Faith told you everything that you need to now in this class."
"Hi, and ya she did."
"Well see ya Gray." I say walking out of the choir room. "This is the last class you have of the day." We finally reach the last class.

"Will all students please come to the gym!" The principle says over the intercom. "Faith and the new students please come in front of the bleachers.

"Hey ya'll I'm pretty sure ya'll have seen faces that you never heard before and wondering who they are. Why don't we let them introduce themselves."  I say handing the mic to Zane.
"Hey ya'll I'm Zaneton but everyone calls me Zane and i'm from MoonWolf."
"Hi I'm from the same place as Zane. I'm Daniel but every one calls me Dan or Danny.
"Yo whats up dudes I'm Rilo and this is my twin bro Ryker, he's quiet and shy. We're from MoonWolf."
"Hi I'm Sam, and I'm from the same place as those arrogant jerks there." Sam says pointing to the four other guys while handing the mic to Vanom.
"Hi, ya'll I'm Vanom but everyone calls me Van and I'm from BloodRose."
"Thats it for announcements today and have an awesome day everyone!"

"Dexter!!"
"What Faith?"
"Can I go home early? Dad said I could after I showed everyone around and did the announcements."
"Ya but take Ness and Liya with you." He says after thinking for a little bit.
"Thanks Dexxy." I only call him that when I'm happy or get my way. "Bye! Ness!!, Liya!! Come on we're going to my house now!"