Chapter 9

So its been a week since I passed out. I've been avoiding him ever since though it's getting harder to do since he has been trying to talk to me. Does he not understand I don't want anything to do with him? Seriously though two days ago he had the nerve to try and persuade Nessy into getting me to talk to him. Oh wait did I forget to mention tonight is the night I'm suppose to leave. Ya I know its gonna be hell after this but oh well beats dealing with derp. I don't even know the guy I'm suppose to mate with either. Well lets get on with the day already. I know I was suppose to go on a date with derp soon but avoiding plus me leaving equals no date. I forgot to tell you I gave him a new name.

"Fay!!" Nessy yells.
"What?"
"Hide!! He's coming"
I smell him before I see him. I so did not want to run into him today but its one of those days. Okay technically he ran into me but who's wondering.
"Finally I found you."
"Didn't know I was lost."
"Well you weren't I just couldn't find you all week."
"Did you ever stop to think maybe I was avoiding you?"
"Well I kinda figured that when Ness wouldn't help me get you to talk to me. Anyway why are you avoiding me?"
"I--" I honestly didn't know. So I couldn't explain to him why. I just felt I needed to. It would help with the pain of losing him. If I already felt distant from him I wouldn't feel the pain as much.
"Well don't stutter tell me."
"I dont need a reason to i just can. Honestly being around you just annoys me."
"Wow you are a bitch this week. The bitchier you are the more I like you. It also makes me want to tear down those walls you have surrounding you."
"Not likely to happen. Anyways I gotta go." I say walking away.
So if you're wondering why didn't I ever go to my old home well. If I did everyone here would be dead and I couldn't let that happen. Also I would be stuck with derp for god knows how long.
"Hey I needed to talk to you about something!" He yells after me.
"What could you possibly need to talk to me about?"
"Well we still haven't gone on that date yet and well I was thinking we should do it tonight."
"Does it have to be at night?" That was when I planned on leaving not that anyone knew that.
"Well no but I had it all planned out."
"Could it be moved up to say bout noon?"
"I guess but why can't it be tonight?"
"Got plans with people that I'm not backing out of."
"Oh."
"Yup." I say popping the p.
"I guess I'll see you later. I'll be at you door by 11:30."
"Okay." I say not really paying attention to what he was saying. I kinda blanked out during that whole little conversation. "Ness!" I yelled looking for her.
"In the living room." She yells.
"Did you intentionally not tell me till it was to late for me to hide from him?"
"No." She looks away putting her hands on her head flattening down stray hairs. That's how you know if she is lying or not.
"Ness are you lying?"
"No?" She states like a question.
"Ness why?"
"He want's one date that all. Can't you just give him that? Plus he isn't as bad as you chalk him up to be. He is actually a nice considerate guy."
"Ha! As if I'll believe that when my brother comes back as a good guy."
"Come on Fay just one date."
"I already did agree but only because he is losing his cockiness."
"Yay! Outfit time. Liya!" Liya comes running into the living room followed by Rilo.
"Damn do you follow her every where's?"
"No. I just happened to be with her at the moment."
"Ness what you call me for?"
"Outfit time."
"Finally! Ri you can go help Zane."
"Olay babe."
"Olay?"
"Don't ask."
"Haha you got one weird mate."
"Ya I know now onto your outfit for tonight."
"It's not tonight."
"Then when is it?"
"Noon."
"Oh wait who has a date at noon and not at night. Also why isn't it tonight?"
"Got plans."
"Care to elaborate?"
"Nope." I say popping the p. Man I love popping the p's on things.
"Well then it's not gonna be as fancy as tonight would have been. Lets see we need something casual but fancy. Not over the top but stunning." Liya says walking upstairs toward my room. When we get to my room she walks into my closet trifling through my clothes. "Aha! I found the one!"
"The one?" Ness asks.
"Yes its the dark blue knee length sorta flowy. Has a lacy diamond top covering that goes to the elbows with a belt."

It is actually one of my favorite dresses not that I wear dresses often. Well I used to but not anymore. I stopped wearing them after well thats a story for another day. "Do I really have to wear a dress?"
"Yes." My best friends turn towards me saying.
"It's time you started wearing these dresses again or they'll just be sitting in your closet collecting dust."
"Well maybe I had them just for show."
"Ha! Thats a believable clause."
"Coming from the girl who wears nothing but dresses and skirts."
"Well a girl can't not wear them."
"I could."
"Psh. Now go put the dress on. We still have shoes, hair and makeup yet to do."
"Do I really need makeup?"
"Natural makeup yes."
"Ugh fine." I say walking to my bathroom to change.
"Where are those heels that I borrowed that one time." Ness yells.
"On the shelf where all my boots are." I say walking back out of the bathroom with the dress on.
"Okay found them. Oh and wow just wow. Your gonna knock him of his feet in that. Shoes on now. Liya, hair and makeup now."
"Hmm all she needs is mascara and eyeliner thats it. Oh hair needs bangs straight and rest curly."
"Simply beautiful." Ness says turning me towards my mirror.
"Wow I--." I simply dont have words for how I look.
"What time is he getting you?"
"11:30."
"Hmm he should be here soon then. Its almost time."

As on cue there is a knock on the door. Ness walks to it opening it and lets him in. He turns toward me and just stares for a few minutes.