Chapter 7

"Dex!!" I yell.
"What Faith?"
"Change of plans about going to my old home. I've been thinking you know the new guy that came to the school and I had to show him around the school. Well if I remember correctly he came from the same pack that killed my parents. He also look like someone I knew when I was younger."
"What are you getting at?"
"Well um......"
"Faith?" I heard a scream before I could get to my point. I ran towards the scream, I froze when I saw someone. I thought he was dead after he left with nothing but a note. I thought he never wanted to see me again. Dexter knew everything that happened between him and  One thing I just don't understand is why now after all that time would he show up.

"Tell me where she is and nothing will happen to anyone." I hear him say.
"Nothing's going to happen to any one except you if you don't step away from Harmony!" I say with so much force he cringes.
"Ah, the lucky girl finally shows up. What took you so long?"
"Wondering what was taking you so long to find me?"
"Thinking of ways to torcher you for what you did to her."
"Ah, are you speaking of the person who died trying to keep me alive and the person who used her last breath to say "Honey don't ever go out on the night of the red moon."? The one who stayed up all night worrying about the son she thought was her son but never found out that he had actually died during the night after she had given birth to him? The one who told me to always stick by my brothers side even if he is mean to me on occasions?" After I was done speaking I heard a few gasps but that wasn't what made me jump. It was the growling coming from my left. The growl aroused me in so many ways and I didn't even know who he was but man was the wolf huge. Bigger than me even though I'm bigger than the average wolf. The wolf was complete black, the polar opposite of me.

"Faith I think you should get out of here....... like now!" Dex started out saying but ended up yelling when my supposed brother leaps towards me.
"Aww shit." I said and started running towards the house when the black wolf jumped on my supposed brother.

I still didn't know who he was but I have to find a way to make sure he doesn't find out that we're mates. I can't take the chance of having that bastard finding out that I found my mate. He would kill my mate in less than two seconds flat. I know that I love my mate even though I just met him not in person but as a wolf. The fight was over before it even started. My ex-brother jumped away and took off towards the border but looks back once. At me, no one else.

The black wolf took off towards the house, took one look at me, shook his head, like he was disappointed with me. It saddened me that he was disappointed with me but I shook it off. Looking around I notice everyone from the pack and Zane's pack was here except Zane himself. "Where is Zane?" I turned asking Dexter. 
He opened his mouth to speak but was cutoff by Zane himself walking from around the house. "Right here sunshine, why so worried?"
"Not just wondering if everyone is here or if anyone is missing. Wait where did Harmony go?"
"How should I know? I'm not her keeper." Zane sneered at me.
"Jackass I wasn't talkin to you, I was talkin to Jade."
"Whatever bitch. You should learn how to defend your self and not have others fight for you." He said walking away.

That was the last straw for me. My anger is past boiling point now it was starting to simmer. "Shit Xander get the needle now!" Dexter yells. Fur was spreading everywhere's until I was complete wolf. My wolf took control, jumping on Zane knocking him to the ground and standing over him, growling a warning sign for him to stay still. When my wolf gets ticked off everyone knows to stay out of the way except some people. Zane just happens to like ticking me off even though I just met him yesterday. Zane looked at me with a tint of fear before he pushes me off of him and shifts into his wolf. He pushes me down on my back holding his front paws on my shoulder blades. I felt tingling sensation go through my body. My body felt like it was on fire. I didn't even feel the prick of the needle go through my skin. The last thing I saw before my world went black was the sadness in Zane's eyes, like he didn't want to have me sedated by a needle.

Few hours later I woke up feeling groggy. My head hurt like a train ran over it. My whole body ached. I still have a tingling sensation going through my body but where I feel it the most is in my left hand. I still can't open my eyes properly without feeling like I am glaring at someone. The light is to bright in the room. "Light." My voice cracking as I ask for the light to be turned off. The tingling sensation left my hand as they got up and turn the light off. Walking back towards my bed they handed me a glass of water. I tried sitting up but my body was still to weak. I felt hands wrap around my waist lifting me up in a sitting postion. Taking a drink of water my throat started feeling better. "Thanks" I said turning to the person now sitting in the chair by my bed. They didn't saying anything for a few minutes.

"Why is it when ever I'm around. You  seem to be getting in trouble?"
"I dont know. Why did you call me a bitch earlier?" He just shrugs his shoulders and stands up from the chair. Walks to the door, opens it and walks out. I sigh turning to look out the window wondering why I was the lucky one to get him as a mate. Not like I'm gonna tell him that we are mates. We both don't won't mates. I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until I felt the sun shining on my face. I turn on my side looking at the clock. It was a little past 10 in the morning. I got up, took a shower, did my hair, and walk downstairs. Everyone was sitting around the table eating apple jacks or something else. I grab the box of fruity pebbles and pour myself a bowl. Putting milk in it and starting to eat. I was in the process of putting the spoon in my mouth when I felt eyes on me. I look up and everyone was staring at me like they saw a ghost. "What"? I say through a mouth full of cereal.

"Nothing"  They said turning away.

"So you ready to lose the race?" Zane asks.
"I'm not gonna lose." I say walking back upstairs to my room to brush my teeth. After I finish brushing my teeth I walk back downstairs going to the garage and geting into my viper GT 3. Everyone had already left to go to the track. When I got there Zane was lining up at the starting position trying to get the sluts of the pack away from him. I gave him props for trying but he wasn't doing a very good job at it. He looked up and called me over. "So I've  been thinking."
"Thats a first."
"Haha very funny but what I was saying is that if we get a tie you get my cars but you still have to date me. So is it a deal?"
"Sure why not. Xander! Come here please!" He came running over.
"Ya?"
"Ok you will testify this okay?"
"Sure."
"Okay if Zane wins I have to date him. I win I get all his cars. If we get a tie, I get his cars but I still have to date him. Sound like a good deal?"
"Yup. Now all ya'll gotta do is shake on it." We shake hands and walk to our cars. We get in and start our engines.

"Okay the first person to pass the line where Liya is, is the winner. On the count of three. One! Two! Three!" Nessy yells. We took off in our cars. I past him in a few seconds but he was gaining on me until we were head to head. The finish line was closing in real fast. I sped up a little he caught up. The finish line is a few inches away we where still head to head. We past the line it was a close call. I jerked my car to a stop and jumped out running towards Liya. "Liya who won?"
"It's good and bad depending on how you look at it."
"What you mean?"
"You got all his cars but....."
"You still have to date me." Zane says walking up behind me and putting his hands on my waist. It felt like he was telling the guys to back off and also showing protectiveness. I'm not really sure how I should feel about it but I kinda like it. "So where should we go on our first date?" He whispers in my ear. His tongue touching the tip of my ear, licking it a little. It made me shudder a little but not where anyone could notice unless you were right up against me like Zane who just chuckles quietly.