Aria

I slowly open my eyes and wake up. I notice that I'm in a hospital room, bandages covering my whole entire arm. I'm hooked to a machine that supplies me with new and more blood that I needed. I slowly fix myself on the bed and the doctor comes in.

"Oh, I see that you are awake... miracle." His name was Dr.Fitz, tall guy with facial hair and brown hair.

"Yeah um.. how exactly did I get here?"

"You don't know? Some girl dragged you here, I suppose you do remember hearing her talk on the phone, her name is Aria."

Aria. I remember exactly listening to her name.

"Where is she?"

I really want to meet her. She saved my life. If I had stayed there for a couple more minutes with a bleeding arm I could have died.

"I will get her in just a second. Excuse me."

The doctor leaves and he goes out to get Aria. I wonder why she saved me?

Why did she?

Suppose Kara sent me an angel?

The doctor comes back, and right behind her comes a fairly short girl with big blue eyes and long brown hair.

"Hey.. I'm Aria." Her voice is like Kara's.

I sigh a bit and a tear rolls down my cheek. I miss her still.

"I'll give you two a moment to discuss. Please keep an eye on him Aria."

She nods and then looks at me.

Curiosity gets to me.

"Why did you save me..." I begin to sob.

"I'm worth nothing.. Why me?"

She looks at me and she looks very upset yet she tries to calm me down.

"I'm not going to let someone take their own life. I just can't do that. Even if I'm a stranger to you and you're a stranger to me, I still need to help you. I don't care." She sighs.

"Besides, I'm not going to let you leave this world like that. You are so much worth than what you think."

I calm down and look at her. She's so caring.

"Thanks.. I owe you one, big time."

"No problem. But hey..." She goes quiet and looks down.

"Do you mind telling me why you did that.. You know.. cut yourself... practically almost killing yourself?"

I look at her and I can feel my eyes water more.

I begin telling her about Kara.

"She was my girlfriend for 3 years, the most beautiful girl in my world. I wanted to be with her forever."

I begin telling her about how Kara and I spent our time together.

"Kara and I would go out at 4am to go get something to eat and almost order everything from the menu. She loved eating...

I cry and I notice her paying close attention to everything I say.

She's a great person.

"Finally, that one night.. I..."

I start to sob loud.

"I KILLED HER. I KILLED HER. I LOST HER. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT AND NOW SHES GONE... I can never see her anymore.. And I miss her... I loved her."

I'm crying like crazy and Aria starts to tear up.

"It's not your fault.. It was an accident." She hugs me and pats my back very slowly.

"I'm sorry.. I miss her."

I sighed and sat there and cried.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the very short and sad chapter, and sorry I haven't been updating recently.

The only reason why I updated tonight was that I was feeling a bit upset and needed to get my emotions out by writing something that meant to me.

Also this story is very slow and going to be long so I hope that's good news for some of you reading.

I've started my junior year recently, it's so stressful so please bare with me.

I will update my other book tomorrow, I promise.

Anyway, I hope you guys qq'd to this chapter and I will see you all tomorrow. Don't forget to press that vote button and check out my other book if you haven't :) thank you tons!

xoxo