17.0

Tae Ha's pov

It's Sunday and both of my parents went to my uncle's house yesterday. My aunt got a new baby but I can't meet them because I have a tutor yesterday.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

" Omma?", I whispered to myself.

' I thought they will come back tomorrow ' I thought and went to the main door.

When I opened the door Changsub stood in front of me with a bouquet of roses.

" Good morning princess ",

" What are you doing here? How did you know about my house? ", I asked

" Well, every prince must know where did their princess's castle at", he laughed but immediately stop when he saw my 'that's not funny' face.

" I asked Minhyuk ", he said and rubbed slowly his neck.

" What are you doing ?", he asked me before he sat on the couch. His eyes explore the space of my house.

" Nothing.  Can we ask the other to come here?", I looked at him

He seems to hate my idea since he shook his head slowly. Disagreed. 

" Let's go somewhere else?", I suggested another plan. He quickly nodded his head. Maybe the vibes slowly turned awkward when only two of us in the house. And pretty nothing much we can do in that house since I did not own any games or something fun.

I went upstairs to get changed. Since we're a couple now I choose something to wear almost similar to him. White shirt and denim jacket. But rather wearing a pair of white pants, I choose a short white skirt. 

Put some light make up on then I went down to meet him. 

"Yaa how do I look?", I asked him. And I know he can't say anything since his eyes fixed on me without blinking. This is his first time seeing me wearing something like this.

We took a walk to the nearest park then sat there while waiting for our food to deliver.

" Yaa you can but a mat, why did you pick a tent?", I asked 

" I like it!", he said while giggled playfully. I can't help my self to laugh towards his response. We started to eat when our food arrived.

"Let me throw all this", I said after we finished eats all our food. He smiled and nodded.

When I came back to our tent, I could see our friends were there. I quicken my step there.

" What are you guys doing here?", I asked

"What are you two doing here?", Minhyuk asked me back. "I thought Changsub said he wants to send you porridge because you are sick but seeing you wearing a skirt for the first time seems like you're healthy now?", he added and raised his left eyebrow. Crossed his arm. 

The rest started to laugh when my face turned red.

"You tell him I'm sick?", I asked Changsub.

"He did not want to give me your address. So I need to act a little dramatic", he replied make everyone there laugh so hard.

" Whatever now let us join you guys here!", said Ilhoon and handed a mat to Changsub. But someone besides him, standing a cute girl who I never see her before.

Realized my eyes fixed on that girl, Ilhoon suddenly said, " this is my girlfriend. Yeri. She was in the same school as Peniel". Peniel nodded then putting all the food on the mat.

"Seriously? So she is your man business and stuff?", I asked. But half shouting.

Then laughed because finally I got what they mean by 'man business' before.

" Sorry, I'm late", a cute voice said from behind.

" Sodam? What are you doing here?", I asked

Minhyuk pulled her wrist to sit beside him. "Why? My girlfriend can't join us too?", he said but started to blush with his words.

I'm so happy to see all my friends happy. Just like what I hope for. A happy ending for our story. Even Hyunsik and his girlfriend can't join us but I know he must feel happy too. 

"Yaa didn't you think everything went well all this time? I mean every story might have a big conflict to solve?", I asked Changsub who sat beside me 

" Maybe it getting hard during season 2?",