10.0

Teaha's pov

I looked to Hyunsik. He seems afraid if I refused to accept his girlfriend's hand. Then I looked to Changsub. He smiled and nodded his head. Giving me strength. I took a deep breathe and looked to Hyunsik's girlfriend, Go Ha Ra.

I accepted her hand and smiled.

" I'm Kim Teaha. Changsubs's painkiller" with a smile. Hyunsik and Changsub were surprise to hear that.

" Aww so sweet", she said.

Lee Changsub showed his disbelief looks. I winked at him and continued eating my breakfast.

* * *
"Yaa , how can you be that brave?" Changsub asked me when we were on our way to the beach.

"Ahh I don't know. It just flow out from my mouth. Perhaps revenge? ", I replied.

" But don't think it wrongly. We're still friend right? " I looked at him.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm here yo help you move on. Chill. As long you can move on with it, I'm okay" he replied and smiled.

" I have 3 days before I went back to Seoul. You gonna help me? "

" Of course", he nodded.

" Yaa ,come here ", he dragged me to the seashore.

" Now I want you to tell the wave what did you feel. Tell them everything. Like this... I WANT TO MOVE ON FROM HIM. HELP ME PLEASE !" He shouted loudly.

" Alright, my turn. I WANT TO MOVE ON FROM HIM. PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER MAN WHO CAN LOVE ME ALL HIS HEART. I'LL PROMISE TO BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND IN THE UNIVERSE", I shouted .

" I hope sea monster didn't shock to hear your ugly voice", he said and laughed.

" Yaa that so mean. Stop there, don't run ",and I started chased after him.

We ran and laughed happily. After almost 20 minutes ran he slowed his step

"Stop stop. I'm so tired" he laid on the sand.

" You should see yourself right now. Are you Ariel the little mermaid? " I laughed and he giggle.

" I'm better than her. And more sexy than her " he added.

" What did I hear just now? " I rolled my eyes makes he smiled sweetly to me.

" Hyunsik didn't tell me that you have such a beautiful eyes, " he got up and stared toward my eyes.

" Stop it. Don't do that", I covered his eyes with my hand. My heart going to explode. Beating faster than usual. I could feel heat from my cheek.

He chuckled and remove my hand without letting it go. I looked away. Preventing eye contact with him.

" Let's going somewhere else. It's getting hotter here", he said and helped me to stand. My hand still in his hand. We walked together without a word.

' This is so awkward' I thought. But somehow I'm just... Happy.

* * *
Changsub's pov

I spent a whole day with Teaha today. Even though having breakfast with Ha Ra and Hyunsik today was the awkward moment ever but I think Teaha slowly letting Hyunsik go from herself.

She was a cheerful girl . Her personality makes me comfortable with her. She was easygoing and carefree. But I don't know why her eyes attracted me so much.

After sent Teaha to her room, I went back to my hotel. It not far from her hotel actually. I laid on my bed and turned on my phone.

Still no text from her.

I went to take my bath before having a late supper.

I got a call from unknown number after having my supper. I picked up the call.

" Hello? Is this Changsub? " a voice asked.

" Yeah, who is this? " I asked back.

" Yaa, are you having so much fun with Teaha today and forgetting us? I'm Sungjae. Sungjae. Yook Sungjae. Save my number. Quickly. Yook Sungjae ", he said.

" I know I know. Stop it. Aishh that's so annoyed. " I said.

" We're going to having fun tomorrow. Wanna join us?" asked Sungjae.

"Sure," I replied.

" We will gather at our hotel lobby tomorrow morning. And as usual who late will pay for the breakfast. Are you okay with it? " he asked.

" Sure. See you tomorrow ", I replied and end the call.

'Are you going to join them tomorrow? '

I sent a message to Teaha. A moment later her replied it.

'Yes. Don't be late tomorrow or you gonna give those monsters breakfast'

I chuckled and replied,

' Alright, see you tomorrow. Don't be late too. Good night! '

I waited her message but after 10 minutes later still no message from her. Maybe she fell asleep already.

I closed my eyes. Tried to sleep. I'm not gonna to treat those monsters tomorrow.

'If Hyunsik and Ha Ra joining them tomorrow. Will Teaha okay with it? ' I thought in my mind. And slowly I fell asleep.

a/n: Hi readers! I'm sorry for the late update. Hope you like this chapter. Thank you for supporting me guys ❤.
I'm trying to publish another story. Another fan fiction actually, so wait for it okay!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!
If you have advice for me to improve my writing please let me know;)
Thanks a lot❤
See you on next chapter!