7.0

I felt my heart was beating so fast and my chest was going to explode.

" Hyunsik-ah come and join us", said Eunkwang.

"What are you guys doing here? So you guys only five here? Or come along with others?" Hyunsik asked and sat besides Minhyuk.

" We came here with our family. Business you know. Oh but Teaha also come with us. She waiting for our order", I heard Sungjae said to him.

I wish I could meet him but I don't think this is the right time. I asked the worker for the toilet.

" Yaa Kim Tea-"

I ran to the toilet before Sungjae finished shouting my name. Luckily the toilet was behind the counter so I didn't have to across them. I can't showed him my face and my appearance like now. I looked my reflection in the mirror.

Slowly I took off my white cap. I touched my dark hair and tears rolled down. He probably not recognized me now. I took a deep breathe and washed my face. I applied a thin layer of lipbalm and face powder to cover my pale face. I put my cap on and went out from the toilet.

" Your order is ready, miss " said the worker when I came to the counter. I smiled and paid all of them. I took the tray and walked towards them.

" Are you okay? Why did you run away?" asked Peniel. He helped me with the tray and pulled a chair for me. Right besides him. But in front of Hyunsik.

" I'm not running away. There is a ketchup on the counter. I didn't want it ruin my shirt", I said.

" Oh Hyunsik-ah, hi " I tried my best to smile. He seems shock and didn't blinked his eyes.

" Is that your friend? Hi I'm Kim Teaha. Do you want to add anything? Guys?" I asked and greeted his friend. Pretended nothing happens.

" Nope. This is alright. Lets eat", said Ilhoon.

" I'm Changsub. Lee Changsub", said his friend.

They talked a lot and shared their story a lot. Except for me and Hyunsik seems awkward for this first meet after a long time disappeared.

" I didn't know you're a part from them now. You're tough enough to handle their craziness, Peniel " said Hyunsik.

" You guys have met before?" asked Ilhoon.

" Accidently," Peniel replied.

" We're going to watch movie later. Do you want to join us? " asked Eunkwang to Hyunsik.

" Sure, Changsub and I didn't have any plan today", he said

So today will be a long day to go.

* * *
Hyunsik's pov

They went back to their hotel to get some rest after we had dinner together. But I promised with Minhyuk to meet him at the park nearby. I sat on a bench with two can of coffee. Changsub already went back to his home.

I still can't forget her yet. She changed but still the same person I know. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe.

I heard footsteps from my back. When I turned around, Minhyuk came with a smile. He sat besides me and took one of the coffee there.

" Today, the person with the white outfit, is Kim Teaha isn't?" I asked him.

" Yup. Why? Surprise to see her new style? I think she is cool. Girl's crush in school ,you know" he replied and sipped the coffee again.

" But why did.. She...change?"

" Because of you", Minhyuk was staring my eyes.

" I didn't... " I can't finished my words when Minhyuk cut it

" Yeah I know. You probably did not understand why. You are the person who spend a lot of time with her before. Although Sungjae, Ilhoon, Teaha, you and I were friends but you are the closest with her.

When you said you only need her in your life. I know you didn't mean to lie or cheat on her. She was happy to have you in her life. And I believe you feel the same.

But when you told me that you have to move here and didn't know how to tell her about it, I can't believe myself that break her heart was the way you used.

You tell her that you didn't have any feelings toward her and you didn't believe on long distance relationship. You can't promise her to be loyal and she was not your type of girl. You want a matured and smart girl, not a childish and playful one. And the saddest things is you said, you hope that you never fall to her ",
Minhyuk told me the story that hurt me the most. My tears didn't stop falling down. That was true. I admit it.

" So when you leave her on that day, she cut her hair and came to my house. She was crying and didn't stop. She told me everything and regret for not realize her flaw from the first day she met you.

Starting from that day she focused on her study and never be a playful and childish person. Guess what, she was the smartest in our class.

She rarely join us play at cyber cafe or a short vacation. She will study all day long. Just like what you want. Luckily this vacation I asked her father to bring her too. And all day in her room she will read notes and books. She said she didn't want to fall in love again because she will never believe in loyalty anymore ," Minhyuk continued.

" I know this is my faults but I can't turn back. I already fall in love with someone else," I said. Sobbed in regret.

" I've already asked her to move on here. It was hard. But since you two already meet I think it will be harder than she think. Don't worry. I know she is strong. But I hope you can fix it all. Don't worry, I'll help. Both of you" Minhyuk patted my shoulder and gave me a tissue to wipe away my tears.

Somehow I felt relieved but a part of me full of regrets.

* * *
Teaha's pov

I can't sleep. I can't forget what did just happen today. I walked to the balcony and stared to the dark starry sky. I took my jacket and black cap, went out for fresh air.

I wore my headphone and played my favourite song, walked to the nearest cafe but not the same cafe I met Hyunsik earlier.

I sat beside a window and sipped my hot chocolate. I took off my headphone and fixed my hair.

" You're Kim Teaha.. " said a voice

" You? ", I asked surprisingly.

a/n : Finally another chapter. Proudly present to you my dear readers. Thank you for waiting!
Trying my best to finish thisvearly but I have a lot work to do. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it. Xoxo

Btw today is LEE CHANGSUB'S BIRTHDAY!!!
💙 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE CHANGSUB 💙
#HAPPYCHANGSUBDAY
#Changsub
#BTOB
#겨울과봄_틈_사이에_피어난_창섭꽃

We love and support you!

If you wonder how short Kim Teaha's hair is I think it almost like this.

See you on the next chapter!