Chapter One: Where am I?

Part of me is conscious, part of me isn't. I try to open my eyes from the darkness but stop myself when a current of pain shot through my head. I felt something soft and cold yet hard against my back, I moved my fingers a bit to feel what it was. My fingers moved easily over the soft soil and rocks. I tried again to open my eyes, this time with success. I open my eyes to was the darkness, the clear black night sky with a few stars in it. I laid there for a while just staring at the night's sky. I looked to my sides to see human beings in groups of two, three or four people. They were mumbling about something while staring at me. I sat up and clutched my head when another current of pain shot through. I let out a little moan and stood up.

        "Where... am I?" I asked myself as I looked around to see I was in a small town. I looked around seeing stores from one end of the street to the other end on both sides. I looked around to see all the people happily walking and laughing with their friends. I heard a loud honking sound making me clutch my head as I dropped to my knees. That honking sound sent a third pain run through my head. I looked up and glared at the human in the small car smashing his hand on the horn.

        "Move out of the way!" The ignorant human yelled. I stood up and glared at him and moved to the side near a group of people.

        "I really don't understand this place." I sighed and turned around about to start walking when I bumped into someone.

        "Watch were you're walking idiot." A tall guy said glaring down at me shoving me out of his way.

        "Human's are really arrogant..." I growled and continued walking.

        I reached the end of the town where there's more housing for the towns people. I reached up and felt the base of my throat and swallowed hard. I thought of the sweet thick taste of blood as it flooded down my throat. I shook my head and snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my fangs exposed themselves from my gums. I poked my razor sharp fangs with my tong slicing it open. I closed my eyes as  I sucked the leaking blood till it was gone in a second. I panted exposing my fangs wanting more blood. I searched around the area to see if I could find a lone person. I looked down the road I came from and noticed a tall woman walking towards me. I retracted my fangs and straightened my back as I started walking towards the girl. Just as I was about to pass her I bumped into her shoulder making her drop her purse. I quickly turned around and picked it up.

        "I'm really sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." I smiled at her making her hypnotized. "How about I buy you a drink at my friends place. It's just up ahead." The girl nodded her head and I linked her arm with mine as we walked down the street to an alleyway. "I'm sorry I'm really shy about what I'm about to do so please bear with it for now."

        I turned around and smiled as my fangs exposed themselves. I closed the distance between the girl and I watching the terror fill the girls eyes. I wrapped my arm around her waist and licked her vein. I opened my mouth wide and growled biting into her vein sucking on her neck. I slowly closed my eyes as I drank up the rich smooth AB blood. I pulled my fangs out of the girls neck and licked the two holes on her neck using my saliva to close the wounds so no one would noticed. I set the unconscious girl against the buildings wall brushing her hair out of her face.

        "She really was pretty and had such sweet blood, I might need you again some time." I kissed her forehead and walked off.