Introductions

I don't remember who I am, nor do I remember who my parents were. I woke up in a small town called Shady Hallow, no one there knew who I was and I didn't know anyone. For my entire life I was living with a pack of werewolves that had taken me in when I was a child. I grew up my entire life in that forest where our cave was but now I was in a town with normal people unlike myself. I knew I was different from the werewolves but I was still a part of their family. Shady Hallow was a very dark town.
        Everyone would sleep during the day and work during the night. I didn't understand what was up with these people but they would glare at me. I have been in this town for two weeks now so I have learned these peoples strange and odd ways of doing things. No walking around the town during the day only at night, don't make eye contact with anyone, stay away from stores and don't ever touch someone else.

        I have reddish brown long hair and brown eyes. I wear my long silver ruin necklace that wraps around my neck four times to match my necklace i have ten matching bracelets on my left wrist. I wear a long sleeved grey shirt and a light purple and pink scarf. I have blue jeans and white sneakers. What's so different about myself from everyone else other than my appearance is that I am a Vampire.