Chapter 15

Just a warning on this part about abusive relationships as this chapter touches on it.

Y/Ns P.O.V

I sighed deeply as the situation set into my puzzled mind. He was back and he didn't care how he hurt people it was like he was on self destruct as though he had nothing left anymore as though the drink wasn't enough for him he needed more ways out and giving his pain to others was the only way he could cope and the only way he knew how. I raised my eyes up to the door only now realising they were starting into the floors abyss. The door creaked and a tall man with glasses and a hat in his hand walked in followed by a women doing the same. "Hello Miss Y/S/N" I nodded not able to smile from the weakness in my body. The anxiety shot through me like a pain yet again reminding me of what he did. The officers exchanged looks and the female sat on the bed and held my hand. "Look I understand the pain of this feeling someone that was meant to love you hurt you like this but you need to tell us all of it we want him away as much as you do and only you can help stop him hurting someone else maybe worse than he hurt you!" Her words circled my mind. She was right if I didn't stop him and he hurt someone else it would be my fault or even if he killed them. "It started about a year ago when i first started dating him..."

Y/N Flashback to meeting Dean

The music grew louder as me and friend Kate ushered towards the club. "you know I'm really not sure about this one K" i raised my voice so she could hear me over the tunes. She had always been that brilliant blonde friend wanting to go anywhere and everywhere to have a good time but this felt bad for once I didn't know why. She looked at me and laughed grabbing my hand as the sped up to the door. "Cmon give it and hour if you really aren't enjoying yourself we can go?" of course being Kate she winked obviously knowing something would happen. She smiled at the body guard at the door he smirked and opened it for her. "Really Kate" I chuckled flicking my hair back and pulling down my dress i walked in. "MICHAEL" she shouted and a buff man turned around he was wearing a button up white shirt briefly tucked into his black skinny jeans, his light brown hair was swept back like the young Leos hair in titanic his smiled gleamed. "Kate my gorgeous" Kate looked at me waiting for my face of acceptance which i swiftly gave. They hugged and he kissed her cheek. "ah you must be y/n just as beautiful as Kate said" Kate punched his arm not that it did much to this muscles he laughed as he said "what" she shook her head and got up on her tip toes to whisper in his ear. He nodded to whatever she said and looked back over from where he came from "ay Dean get your tipsy ass over here" grabbing Kates waist he then looked at me and put his thumbs up. Oh god no why did she have to do this to me. The corner of my eye crept towards a movement getting closer i shut my eyes and said to myself please say he's fit and nice and ugh perfect. I opened my eyes and there he was next to me, not as presentable as Michael was but still good he had a plain t-shirt on and blue ripped jeans he had dark hair too but a pint of beer in his hand. He wasn't much taller than me but still enough I had to look up and crook my neck. "Well if id has known this fine girl would be here i would have made more of an effort" Michael looked at him and laughed "well i did say dress for a club" he grabbed my hips and pulled himself towards me "oh hello aha" I scoffed trying to seem less awkward than i actually was i kinda liked the confidence he had. I looked at Kate slightly opening my mouth she winked. "have a good night' she shouted her words as Michael pulled her to a wall. I looked back at the man infront of me "so what's your name darling" his voice was deep and safe. "Im y/n and you?" he smiled "dean".

Moths after the night at the club and I was sitting on the couch watching Police Interceptors eating my scrambled egg with a dash of ketchup. Footsteps reached me and stopped "where's mine" a grouched voice said above me. I sighed "well seeing as you weren't back when i went to sleep i wasn't sure if you were here and didn't want to waste an egg if you weren't" he scoffed and grabbed my neck pulling it towards him "well i am" he grunted kissing my neck and pushing it back to where it was before. I placed my plate on the coffee table and stood to my feet i didn't say a word i just stumbled to the bathroom and looked to the mirror. My bruises covered my cheek and raised up to my eye. Just as a tear began to fall my phone buzzed. it was kate calling. "Hey Kate" i heard a breath down the phone "Hey so its been to long since seeing you and i need to so lunch at costa today and don't say your busy i know your not" tears fell hitting my stomach as they rolled down. She couldn't see me like this she would feel bad i know it she would think it was her fault for setting me up with him. But what was she to know she couldnt tell that he was an addict and abusive. "look I've just got a lot going on right now" i sighed knowing i couldn't hide much longer. Then steps reached the bathroom door and a single turn on the handle pushed it open. "well i can help" i heard her say before ending the call "who the hell was that" i stepped back folding my arms to protect my stomach. " i...it was just kate" he looked at me and put his hand on my face "well you know you shouldn't talk to her are you disobeying me" "no i didn't mean to i swear it just.." i count speak my words he had hit me to the ground before i could. I yelped almost like a dog and then he kicked my chest a massive cough left my throat. He didn't say a thing he just left me there.

Back to present

The officer stopped my words "we know about the recent occurrence so that fine we don't need more on that we shall leave you to rest thankyou for your time." Both of them left and once again i was alone. I stared down at the bed sheets and twirled it between my fingers. Soon someone entered the room i didn't look who. They sat on the bed and grabbed my hand shuffling their other arm around my shoulders. "You did so well" a familiar voice spoke it was joe. i slipped my head onto his chest. "i should have told you" he stroked my hair "it wouldn't have changed a thing i just wish i could protect you better." i looked up at him and kissed him. "you do more for me than you even know." he smiled as i placed my hand under his chin.