Chapter 11

Alfie's p.o.v

I was startled awake by shouting i jumped out of bed and ran downstairs only to see Zoe and Joe standing shouting about something probably stupid. "What's this all about I thought someone was getting murdered down here zoe looked up at me with tears in her eyes I immediately grabbed her and squeezed her tight in my arms. "What's the matter Little one." She just stood there crying into my chest. "Joe what did you do." He shook his head looking so sorry "nothing honestly i did nothing to hurt her." She looked up and wiped the tears off her eyes "He didn't do anything I'm just scared for someone else." Y/n ran down the stairs hair dripping wet and her clothes ruffled on. "What's happening everyone alright?" She looked a zoe and reached for her hands "zoeee whats the matter chum?" She sobbed a little more "its Dean he's back" y/ns face turned to terror the look you have on your face when someone's died and you cant quite believe it. She broke down into tears her body shaking and her face red from the tears. I held Zoe while joe stood there more confused. I nudged him and gestured for him to comfort her.

Joes p.o.v

I just stood there, I felt so helpless. I didn't know what Dean being back meant for Y/n or Zoe for that matter. How could i help if i didnt know. Did Alfie know or was he oblivious just like me. I felt a nudge on my shoulder which brought me out of my train of thought. I peered up at Alfie he turned his head towards y/n so did i and there she sat tears dripping from her face and shaking so much it looked as if she was frozen. I walked to her and sat next to her "come here" i said softly as I opened my arms to let her hug me. She went towards me and lent on my chest snuggling into me. Zoe and Alfie had parted now and stood there looking at us. "Is someone going to tell me what the hells going on?" I shouted with frustration filling my voice. "Right i think he needs to know..." zoe said pulling us all into the living room we all sat down on the sofa sinking into its soft cushions. We just sat there for a few minutes in silence and the silence that we sat in was killing me. "Is someone going to say anything i feel like im missing something here?" Zoe stood up and took a deep breath "right okay so..."

By the time Zoe had finished the story of what had happened it was now dark outside we were all in tears even Nala seemed a little depressed. "Right so lemme get this right Dean was abusive and cheated on you every night he never worked he just took your money and used it to get drunk then get off with some little drunk slut at the club?" Y/n nodded with tears in her eyes. I knelt down and held her chin with my hand and whispered in her ear "i promise its in the past now he will never hurt you like that again...and if he does he wont live to tell the tale your safe now i will protect you!'' I looked at Alfie and Zoe "and so will we" they said in sync Nala gave a little bark to agree as well. It put a smile on her face that Nala agreed. "Even Nala will" Nala ran over to her and licked her face and snuggled on her foot to protect her. "Right we have spent a whole day talking about an asshole i think its time we had some fun...'' Alfie said excitedly. "And what fun things are you thinking on a winter night at 7:19 " Zoe said chuckling "a shopping trip to ToysRUs we are in need of some childish games to play" we all laughed "a shopping trip it is i need to get out and clear my head so what better was to do it than with games" Y/n said she finally had a smile on her face. "Well im going to grab my phone" "me too" me and y/n made our way up the many steps to our room. I pulled her close to me and kissed her "i love you" i whispered in her ear when i hugged her. "I love you too" we kissed again then parted and walked down the stairs putting our crinkled hoodies on as we stepped.

Zoe's p.o.v

Joe and y/n went upstairs to get their phones which left me Alfie and Nala "Alfie do you think y/n will be okay?" I asked Alfie as we put our shoes on "i think she will it just takes a bit of time to heal things that have hurt us" i smiled "yeah of course" he looked up at me "but we learn new things from every sad and hard time in our life so if anything we come out better and more experienced" i reached and hugged Alfie "well you're a very wise giant aren't you" he laughed "well I've had experience" y?n and joe came rushing down the stairs with their hoodies barely on. "Lets go then." Alfie shouted excitedly. We all headed for the door and i unlocked the car. We all got in me in the drivers seat, Alfie beside me and joe and y/n in the back. I turned the ignition on and linked my phone to the Bluetooth speakers we had in my car. I picked an old school playlist from Spotify and reversed off the drive. "So anyone gonna Vlog this weird trip?" Y/n asked from the backseat I whipped out my Vlogging camera and placed it on the stand of the dashboard. I clicked record and started to speak "hey guys so....
Suddenly

Beep....
Beep....
Beep....

Hey guys a next part here hope you enjoyed it please leave a like and comment on your thoughts...xxxx