Chapter 9

We sat on the sofa and laughed at our phones I finally snuggled with Joe properly under the blanket so his stomach was on my back i was on my phone and Joe was watching. My Facebook was gaining so fast 6.3 million followers already same as Twitter. Then a text came up on my phone from an unknown number so i clicked on it.
Hey babe we should meet up soon x x dean
My ex that little low life he should have died in a ditch years ago!
I just replied with f off
"Who's that??" Joe asked worried
"My low life ex!"
"There the worst!" He laughed holding me tighter. I turned and facetime so our stomachs were touching "I love you Joe!" "I love you too y/n!" I nestled into his chest then I closed my eyes trying to slowly drift off into joes arms and forget about dean!

1 year earlier- y/n's p.o.v

I got home and once again dean was out probably to get drunk or find someone else to cheat on me with. And this time I wouldn't take it any longer this time I would stand up to him if he came back drunk tonight. I decided to go downstairs and pack all my things as I already knew he would be drunk.
He never loved me he only wanted me for my job. I can't remember the last time we had a date or snuggled on the sofa watching soppy films like normally couples it wasn't ever like that we dean but the boy in my dreams was better a mystery man with the perfect flaws!

1am....2am...3am.....4am
4am I was still awake sitting on the sofa talking to my best friend Zoe on Skype! She said I was right for leaving him tonight and I knew I would be too. Just as I was about to text her back he burst through the door but not alone...with all his drunk mates. "Ooh hello sexy time for some..." "no dean I'm done with you being drunk every night I'm leaving you and I'm not coming back!" He jerked and grabbed me "oh no your not," I managed to get his arm off me and I raced out the door luckily my bags were packed and in the car already so I got in a locked it. Then I just drove I didn't know where to anymore but I couldn't be anywhere near that drunk psycho.

Back to the present..

I gasped waking up rather quickly he was in my dreams again the same old story of how I left him it would forever haunt me. "You okay gorgeous?" I heard a sweet voice say, I turned to face joe and smiled "I am now I see you" I nestled back into his string arms which I had longed to stay in forever.

Joes p.o.v
I sat watching the TV I had put the volume down as y/n had fell asleep in my arms she was gorgeous everything I had dreamed off quite literally. The past few weeks of her every night in my head were magical but having her here in my arms now was even better. I looked back at the TV as I'm a celeb was on. I didn't like it much but nothing else was on tbh. Suddenly y/n startled and awoke with a gasp. "You okay gorgeous?" I asked "I am now I see you!" She replied with. She made me smile so much I was too lucky but I wondered what she had dreamt about to make her so startled as her heart was racing her breathing deep and fast. "Did you have a bad dream?" I asked her playing with her hair. "Yeah it was about my ex and what happened with him!" I smiled sweetly "no need to worry I'm here now and I'll fight any bastard that try's to take my gorgeous!" We smiled at each other. "Do you want to come sleep with me tonight babe?" I asked her as I knew she was too scared to sleep alone. "I would love that very much I feel so safe with you joe." I smiled and grabbed our phones put them in my pocket then lifted her up to take her to bed . I flicked off all the lights on the way. When we reached my room I gently lay her on the bed "you snuggle up I'm just going to talk to Zoe." I said to her calmly. I walked out the roo across the hall to Zoe's room "Zoe!" I asked "what's up Broseph!" "Hey have you got any of the, sleeping pills that help with bad dreams y/n keeps having bad ones about that dean guy!" She quickly arose from her bed "he isn't back again is he?" She said sounding very concerned "well he messaged her earlier!" She shook her head "I think it's best she stays here for a few weeks!"  "Why?" I asked "I'll explain later oh and the pills are in the guest toilet." I nodded and walked to the bathroom worried for y/n. When I got back into my room y/n was doing her hair. "Here take these they help with the dreams!" I said handing her the pills and a glass of water. "Thanks" she said as she snuggled back into bed. I got in the other side and pulled her close to me "you are always safe with me y/n" "I know" she said as we both drifted to sleep...

New update I'm back whoooooooo comment your thoughts on this part!!!!! :)