Part 5 - Loving Parents?!

En başından başla

Finally...

"Soooooo... Do you hate me yet?" Haruko grinned.

"Tst. Was that your only motive?" I grunted, referring to his persistence in making Neko not go away.

"Actually, I did this for you," Haruko replied.

"............ What?!" I demanded to know with a narrow, pissed off expression.

"Well, everyone does kind of avoid you in school. It's like you give off this vibe..." he mentioned.

"What kind of vibe?!" I ordered to know with great frustration.

"Like the 'leave me alone or die' kind of vibe," he told me.

"Your point?!" I grumbled.

"Well, somehow, in spite of that, Neko wants to be your friend. He wants to know more about you even if you're a jerk to him. That's pretty impressive if you ask me..." Haruko pointed out.

"Pff. Being so nice despite me being mean to him doesn't make him 'impressive'. It just makes him an idiot. Why would I want someone around me who'd be nice to such a jerk?" I questioned.

"Well, you don't have to be a jerk," Haruko mentioned.

...

"He's just desperate," I muttered, ignoring Haruko's comment.

"Ok, how about a new perspective? Look at this way........... He's cute," Haruko said plainly.

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!!" I roared.

"Ah, so you agree?" Haruko smirked.

"Ah! N- ... ugh! Fine! Alright, he may be a little cutsy or whatever but that doesn't change how god damn annoying he is!"

"Because he's so adorable?" Haruko grinned.

"No!!!" I detested.

"What's with your obsession with him? You make it seem like you actually like the guy," I commented.

"Well, I'm not in love with him if that's what you mean. But with a face like that... I wouldn't be against anything... hehehe," Haruko turned creepy.

"Quit it! You're creeping me out!" I yelled.

"There's nothing creepy about sexual attraction, Uri. It's beautiful!" Haruko added.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?!" I reminded him.

"Meh," he shrugged.

"Meh?!"

"We're not exclusive," he informed me.

"Annnnd that's my queue to leave..." I sighed, reaching my drive.

"Haha! Whaaaat? It's the joys of being polygamous~" Haruko smirked.

"Last time I checked, that meant sharing partners, not switching between them!" I argued.

"Hmhm, relax, I'm just joking around. You know I love my girlfriend," Haruko smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, and thanks for lunch today," Haruko added.

"Yeah, thanks for robbing me," I replied.

"Oh, Uri! Want me to ask for Neko's number for you tomorrow?" he called as I walked up to my door.

"NO!!" I rejected.

"Oh, come on! You actually have a chance with this guy! The least you could do is make the first move," he mentioned.