Chapter 12

"One day, Y/n. It's been one day. Actually, not even that, it's been like four hours. How the heck did you manage to take your weird kink for your tiger and find a boy with exactly the same name in four hours?"

"Jungkook!" Your mother gasped. "She's probably been with him for a while, and they probably bonded over his sharing her tiger's name as a funny coincidence!"

You were so done with the whole conversation that you didn't even notice Taehyung opening his stupid enthusiastic mouth up until it was too late.

"It's not a coincidence, I am Y/n's tiger!"

Your parents stared for a good two minutes. The room completely silent (much to Taehyung's confusion), before your dad stood up suddenly, throwing his hands up and striding out of the living room. "Fuck this shit I'm out."

"For the fifth time today, Jungkook, watch your language! When did you even learn all those words?" Your mother rushed out to follow him, turning back to mouth "You're explaining this later " to you.

"You used to be the sweetest boy!" Her voice was fading now, and they had obviously headed to the other side of the house. She suddenly laughed, the sound carrying throughout the house. "You couldn't even say the word pus-" Her words were suddenly cut off, and you honestly didn't want to know why.

You had learned to curb your curiosity the hard way. 

You shuddered as you relived that horrible, scarring moment in your life. Never again.

You were distracted by a sudden warm feeling on your body, and looked down to see that Taehyung was currently attempting to cuddle his whole (significantly larger) body onto your lap.

Oh, so NOW he was back to being the cute cuddly tiger again.

Make up your mind, bitch.

You lifted a hand to pet his head, but he suddenly started attempting to shove his head down into the space between your thighs, causing you immediate and intense alarm.

If he had tried to do this earlier, you probably would have let him off the hook for it. He always tried to do it as a tiger after all, but after his little fit over at Jieun's house, you were not having it.

So you shoved him off your lap.

He dramatically fell to the floor, immediately letting out a high-pitched whimper, and you rolled your eyes. This kid (cub?) had always been too dramatic for his own good.

You pointed an accusing finger down at him.

"You, mister, have so much to explain. First, I thought this whole turning into a human thing was all a weird thing neither of us wanted, but now I find out you did it on purpose? Not to mention your attitude recently. Why were you so rude to Yoongi?"

Taehyung sat blankly from his place on the floor, before looking up at you with huge puppy (tiger?) eyes. "Y-you didn't want me to be human?" He asked quietly.

Crap. Were those tears? You sure hoped not. You couldn't handle it if he started crying.

A sniffle followed by an all out sob shattered that hope.

"You don't love me!" He wailed. "You didn't want to mate with me because you don't love me, and you don't want me to be human because you don't want me around! You want Yoongi instead!"

You were in complete and utter shock. "W-what?" You asked weakly.

"Y-you always p-push me away when I try to l-lick you or c-cuddle you but you let Y-yoongi do w-whatever he w-wants! W-what does he h-have that I don't?! I thought w-we c-could f-finally be together if I t-turned h-human for y-you but why do you h-hate me?!"