Chapter 6

*The night before Taehyung turned human*

Taehyung and Yoongi sat staring up at the sky. It was a rare moment in which Yoongi was not tired, and was actually willing to do something.

He was currently telling Taehyung all about the constellations.

Suddenly, they saw something streak against the sky.

Taehyung gasped excitedly. "What was that?"

Yoongi had his eyebrows furrowed, "Weird...but it must have been a shooting star. Quick, make a wish, and maybe it'll come true."

Yoongi must have been feeling especially nice that night.

"I wish to-"

"You don't say it out loud, idiot, or it won't come true." Yoongi cut him off.

Or maybe not.

I wish to be a human, so I can be with Y/n and make her happy forever.

"Done!" He chirped excitedly, turning to Yoongi, who was staring attentively at the sky, an almost sad aura around him.

Taehyung immediately caught on and waited quietly for a bit, before Yoongi finally turned back to him. "I'm gonna head back home, my owner's gonna be back soon."

Taehyung nodded in understanding. "Goodbye Yoongi! I hope your wish comes true!"

Yoongi nodded at him in acknowledgement and made his way out of the enclosure.

"So do I." He whispered to himself.

He sighed as the doorway of his house finally came into view, seeing his owner walk in, giggling at something the man beside her had said.

Yoongi's eyes focused on the man's hand wrapped around her waist, before deciding to go find another place to sleep that night.

More than you could ever know.

*back to present*

"Y/n, do you have any idea what you've done?"

Taehyung technically didn't know what was going on either, he just knew every fibre of his being was screaming: Mate.

His instincts had taken over, causing his current state of being. Hooded, darkened eyes, a serious expression and a slight pant to his breathing.

Mate. Mate. Mate.

"Tae...hyung?" Your tentative voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked down at you curiously.

"What did I do?" You asked, slightly scared.

"Will you mate with me?" He asked, ignoring your question.

Excuse me?!

You spluttered. "W-what? No!"

He pouted. "Why not?"

"I-I," You stuttered, mind whirring as you tried to comprehend the situation and explain to him why you couldn't do that.

Of course he didn't see anything wrong with it, he was a freaking tiger. A wild animal!

"We would have strong, healthy cubs you know." He said matter-of-factly.

His eyes glinted at the thought of you, belly full with his cubs.