Chapter 38

I woke up to being shaken by Damon.

"Five more minutes..." I whined.

"Haha, Jess, come on, we gotta get off now!" Damon said.

"In five minutes..."

"Now if everybody could please exit the plane in a single file line, please!"

"Ugh... Fine.." I said getting up. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.. Florida.. Yaaaay.. Sleep.. YES BITCH.

It's 8:00AM. How long did it take?! Did we fucking take a turn and go to Russia?!

"Hello! Welcome to Florida!" The flight attendant said in with a cheery voice..

"Go to hell.." I said obviously not in the mood to be awake.

"Uh.. Um.. What she means is.. Um.. 'Good morning!' Yeah.. She means 'Good morning'...." Damon said.

"Nice save, dipshit.." I mumbled.

"Thanks....."

-Skipping All That Plane Shit And Going To Hotel-

We just got checked in the hotel and I ran to the room we got.. Then I realized, I don't have the key, Damon does.... He is walking as slow as a goddamn turtle...

"Daaaammmmooonn... Walk faster..." I whined.

"Nope!"

"Asshole..." I mumbled.

FINALLY Damon decided to walk faster, ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Once he unlocked the door I ran in, set my bag down, and ran for the bed, there's one bed, I don't give a fuck.... He laid down beside me.

"Did you bring your camera?" I asked.

"Of course! I couldn't forget my baby!!"

-Tuesday-

Well, I woke up at 10:47 and looked over to see Damon, he must've just began recording.

"Supskies?" He asked.

Oh my god, does he have to add 'Skies' to every word? Gotta admit, it's kinda adorable.

"I'm in Florida with Jessie Pitts! Yeah, cool, I know. She actually just woke up! Jessie! Come here!" Damon said.

"Hell no, unlike you, I just woke up and look like shit.." I said.

"Fine..." He said then continued with his video.

I got up and picked out a outfit, black lace tights, black shorts, a 'Black Veil Brides' skin tight tank top.... I'm skinny sooo.... It works, haha , black combat boots, and leather gloves that I didn't even know I had, interesting.. I went in the bathroom and changed. For my hair I did the usual, brush and straighten. My make up was also usual, a black/grey/silver smokey eye.

The reason for wearing tights you may ask? Well, my shorts are like their name, SHORT. Like literally, they just barely cover my damn ass. I know, tights don't really work, but they look awesome with the outfit, soooo.... Fuck yourself if you don't like it! I walked out of the bathroom and Damon was still recording. He saw me and stopped mid sentence just looking at me...

"Uh... Is it that bad..?" I asked.

"No!! It looks great... You look... You're attractive. Wait... What? Uh.. I meant that... Uh... You look... Um.. Fabulous! Yeah, fabulous... That's the word I meant......"

"Uh huh, so you think.." I said.

He blushed and turned back to the camera.

"Guys, you've gotta see Jessie. She looks beautiful!!" He said into the camera.

I started laughing really loud.

"Me?! Beautiful?! Hahahaha!!" I said laughing.

"Well it's true..." He said..

"Thank you, Damon." I said walking over to him and hugging him.

"You're welcome!" He said hugging me back..