Chapter 5

I got home and Jake was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, did you have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So, who was your friend?" He asked.

"Emily." I replied again.

"Cool. I seen a cop car drive up towards the orphanage with the lights on.." He said.

"Oh.." I said.

"I just wanted to know if you were involved. Were you?" He asked.

"Um.. No.." I said. Fuck.

"Jess, I can read you like a book, you were involved weren't you?" He said. Well.. Fuck.

"Um.. Kinda, maybe, sorta?" It came out more as a question.

"Jessie. Don't lie to me." He said. Daaaaamn. He's getting serious.. Shit.

"Yes. I was involved." I said. And the truth slips out..

"What was going on?" He asked.

"Well.. I beat this girl up, Emily, and knocked a couple teeth out... Then the cops were called.. And I didn't have a police record.. So they let me go.." I said.

"Oh. I thought Emily was your friend?" He said.

"Hahahahahahahaha... Very funny." I said.

"Oh. So you lied to me?" He said.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh. That's cool. Lying is just cool, isn't it?!" Jake said, he's starting to sound mean... I should just leave...

I started to get up and he chased after me.

"WHY DON'T YOU GO LIE SOME MORE??!! YOU KNOW WHAT? GET OUT OF HERE!" He screamed at me. Oh great. One of my idols is screaming at me.. This is just awesome.. Time the truth comes out. Anger+Truth=Oh Shit.

"MAYBE I WILL! AS LONG AS I'M AS FAR FROM YOU AS POSSIBLE!" I screamed running off. I ran to the park, I like parks... Then it started to rain.. Fuck. I got under a tree and just sat there, and cried. I hate my life.

~~~~

I woke up sitting by the tree, it was really dark.. I checked my phone and it read 4:30AM. EARLY in the morning. I'm turning my phone off so NO ONE can text or call me. I'm not going back. I had $82 in my pocket. I'm going to a hotel.

I got checked into the hotel and went to sleep right away.

~~~~

I woke up and it's 11:38AM. At least it's daylight this time.. I decided I'd turn my phone on. I got REALLY bored. 27 Missed calls, 20 from Jake, 3 from Andy, and 4 from CC. And a lot of texts, from the whole band. I'll reply to Jinxx's first. (Ji- Jinxx Je- Jessie)

Ji- What's going on?

Ji- Hello?

Ji- Will you please text me back?

Ji- I guess not. Text me when you get these, let me know you're alright.

Je- I'm fine.

Ji- Awesome! Come home, please.

Je- No.

Ji- Why?

Je- Reasons.

Ji- I'll just ask Jake..

Je- Okay. Bye.

Next one.. CC.

C- Hey, I heard what happened. Jake doesn't hate you, he was simply mad.

C- Please come back. You've been gone for not even a day and I miss you.

C- At least tell me where you are. I won't tell the guys.

J- I don't care what Jake told you. He told me to get out. I did. I'm not going back. I'll text you where I am later.

C- Okay. I wove you.

J- I love you too, CC.

2 down, 3 to go... Ashley's next.

A- Hey.

A- You there..

A- I AM STARTING TO PANIC! I JUST CHECKED YOUR ROOM AND YOU'RE NOT THERE!

A- Where are you?

A- Jake told me what happened. Where are you? I'll come and get you.

J- I don't care what Jake told you, he told me to get out. My wish was his command.

A- We miss you.

J- I'll think about coming back. I don't know.

3 down, 2 to go. Obviously Andy's next.

A- Hey Jess.

A- Jess.

A- Jess.

A- JESSIE.

A- Are you dead?

A- Are you alive?

A- Please right me back.

A- Never mind, Jake told me what happened..

A- Still.. Tell me where you are.

J- I don't care what Jake told you. I'll think about coming back. Don't keep your hopes up.

Now the hardest one. Jake..

(Ja- Jake Je- Jessie)

Ja- Look, I'm sorry..

Ja- Come back.. I didn't mean it..

Ja- I'm human. Humans make mistakes.

Ja- You made a mistake, you lied.

Ja- I forgive you.

Ja- Jessie, you're an awesome daughter, I forgive you, I love you Jess. You're like a real daughter to me. You're one of a kind, It's awesome actually. Please, come back. If not, I guess I'll support your decision all the way. I love you Jess..<3

That made me tear up.. I guess I'm going back..

Je- I'll come back.. I could tell you meant what you wrote. I love you too Jake..<3

Ja- It's dad to you... (:

Je- Haha, wow. I love you too dad..<3*** better?

Ja- Much.

(A/N- It's done. Wala.. TWO FANFICS AT ONCE IS CONFUSING. I HAD TO RE-WRITE THIS BECAUSE I KEPT GETTING THE NAMES MIXED. You best be happy..)