Chapter 2: There are plenty of better places than home, right???

Loki didn't care that this would be his last time in his room, he had to come up with a plan. Fast. for the first time in his life, Loki didn't have a plan. Not only that, he was also terrified for the first time in his life. There seemed to be no escape!

Where would I even go?

All of the nine-realms know about my little... 'adventure'

with the Chitari attacking Midgard. Loki thought.

Loki was so distraught over his current condition and the fact that he couldn't find any way to escape, that he just gave up. Tired and defeated, Loki flopped down onto his bed and passed out.

Loki opened his eyes. It was still the middle of the night, but he knew something was very wrong. Standing up, Loki surveyed the room.

Everything looks normal...

Loki thought to himself in surprise. No sooner had the thought passed his mind when a piercing headache sent Loki crashing to the floor, clutching his head. Loki closed his eyes and gritted his teeth when he felt a strange tingling sensation wash over his body. Loki opened his eyes and saw that he was surrounded by stars and planets. His eyes grew wider and wider when he realized what was happening. Somehow, something, was sending him somewhere in the nine-realms. Whatever was taking him to his destination, finally ended, and Loki was falling through the vast blue sky of Midgard.

This is not like the bi fröst where you just stand at your chosen destination when it ends!!!

No! It just has to let you fall from the sky! Loki thought sarcastically.

All Loki could do was scream until he reached the ground, so, that's what he did! Loki saw the ground coming closer by the second and just screamed harder. He made hard impact with the ground when he landed. Loki just laid there dazed. He felt much worse than when the Hulk had smashed him into one of the concrete floors of Stark tower past week. That was saying something. Loki was startled to hear the rapid footsteps of someone running over to him. He tried to start standing up but he couldn't even move. Suddenly, a woman appeared standing over him. The sun had silhouetted her face so Loki could not see what she looked like. She stood there looking down at him for a while before she could finally find her voice.

"Oh. My. God." Was all she said.