part 6: Shawn mendes

It was a cold and rainy evening and I found myself alone at my house with nothing to do. I was wearing some grey sweats a white tank and some white white nike socks. I was beyond bored and didn't know what to do. I texted Shawn if he wanted to come over And he very eagerly said yes. He was made it over pretty quickly so I opened the door and let him in. He was wearing a white t shirt tucked into some black jeans rolled up with black vans and socks. He was much bigger than I was but we all knew who the dominant one here was. "What's up dude" he says walking into my house and going to the living room. "Nothing much hbu" I reply not really wanting to do that much small talk. Shawn then went on to talk about some of the stuff he was working on but I didn't care. Pretty soon I interjected, "wanna go up to my room". I bit my lip and smirked so he would know what I meant. Shawn tolled his eyes but got up anyway. We walked to my bedroom and Shawn went and sat down on the bed. He tore off his shoes and jeans and then his shirt. He was in just his socks and boxers on my bed. I wanted to do something a little different though so I went to my closet and grabbed some toys. "What are those" Shawn asked innocently. "Oh just some stuff we can have fun with tonight" I said as I grabbed a 12 inch dildo and waved it in the air. I then leaned in close to Shawn and whispered in his ear, "I'm your master tonight. Lay down and do as your told". Shawn smirked and laid down on the bed. I first took off one of my socks and stuffed it in his mouth. "Little sluts gonna be quite now right?" I asked him. He nodded and waited for what I was gonna do next. I through his legs in the air and slid down his underwear revealing his tight pink hole. I light fingered the outside of it. I then spit on my index and middle finger and stuck them inside of him. Shawn moaned with pleasure as I fingered his tight hole. I took my fingers out and sucked them wanting to taste his hole. I then took the giant dildo and spat on it. "Is the little slut ready to get fucked?" I asked with a smile. Shawn nodded. I rubbed my spit on the dildo and then stuck it in. His tight hole resisted but I forced it in. Shawn moaned loudly through my sock gag. His big hairy legs were still in the air and his big socked covered feet gave off that wonderful sweaty aroma. I thrusted the dildo in and out of him. Getting a bit further each time. Pretty soon I had almost all 12 inches and I could tell Shawn was in agony. I then abruptly pulled the dildo out and his hole was gaping. Shawn then took my sock out of his mouth, "oh baby I want you inside of me" He said moaning. I slid off my sweats and underwear, revealing my hard cock. I spit on it and lined it up with Shawn's ass. I then slammed my entire member inside of him and began thrusting. He moaned as I slid in and out of him. I grabbed his legs in the air and took one of his big socked feet and licked his sole. The taste of sweat was salty in my mouth. I continued thrusting as his ass throbbed on my cock. I leaned down as I fucked him and starting passionately kissing him. I then stood back up and took my dick out of his hole. I flipped him off of his back, so he was laying on his stomach face down and his plump ass on the edge of the bed. I entered my dick inside of him again and began pulling his hair. He moaned, "oh yes daddy fill me with your cum" and I began thrusting harder, destroying his hole. I was close to coming. With one final thrust I shot my load inside of his ass. I groaned and my body shook with pleasure. Shawn moaned ass my cum leaked out of his hole.