Part 1: Shawn mendes

Cameron's POV:
I lay in my bed hot from the summer heat. I've thrown all the covers off and I'm completely naked. I look up at my ceiling wishing I could go to bed. But my body won't let me. I call Shawn. He answers after a couple of rings "Dude it's 3:00 in the morning, what's up?" He asks. "I can't go to bed and this heat is killing me" I answer. "I guess I can come over, but you owe me dude" Shawn says with a some what pointed tone. I throw some boxers and socks on and walk down to the kitchen to wait for him to get here. I've always had a thing for Shawn but we've never done much. I tried making out with him a few years ago but he's always been such an innocent kid nothing ever happened. I planned on changing that tonight.... I poor myself a glass of water and then the door bell rings I answer it and Shawn's standing there. He's in some tennis shoes with black nike socks. Cut off Nike sweat shorts and a tight black tank top. "Dude seriously i can't believe I agreed to come over here, every sane person is asleep rn". Shawn said as he pushed past me into my house. "Good thing we're both crazy then I say with a smirk. "Haha..yeah" Shawn replies with that adorable smile and those big brown eyes. We walk over to the couch and I turn on a movie. We agreed on Ferris Bueller's day off since it was a classic, and cause young Matthew Broderick was a cutie. We sat on the couch and watched the movie for a while. Shawn kicked his shoes off revealed his big socked feet. I instantly felt turned on. "Yo I give a killer foot rub, want one" I say hoping to get closer to his sexy feet. "Sure man my feet have been killing me. I think those shoes are too small" he replied as he kicked his feet up onto my lap. I began to massage them as we continued watching the movie. Shawn's feet were big a muscular and smelled fantastic. I wanted to do so much more with them but I had to take it slow. "Mind if I take your socks off dude?" I say. "Sure man go ahead" Shawn said still watching the movie. I slide his socks off and while he's not looking take a quick sniff. They smell fantastic but I can't continue so I just keep massaging his big feet. Shawn starts moaning, "Uuhhhggg dude that feels fantastic." He says as he leans his head back and shuts his eyes. I couldn't help myself anymore so without thinking much I blurt out, "I wanna fuck You Shawn" Shawn looks at me and I sink into the silence than in a turn of events Shawn replies "than Fuck me" I'm astonished but waste no time. I slide my boxers off and spit on my dick to lube it up. I pull of Shawn's shorts and underwear giving them a deep sniff before throwing them on the ground. I lift Shawn's legs up and tease his hole with the tip of my 8 inch cock. Shawn smiles up at me and then I shove in my length. We both release a moan as I start to Fuck him. I lean down and kiss him hard as I pound into his ass. I reach my hand down and start jerking off shawn. "Oh yeah" he moans. I smile with enjoyment. I had only dreamed of this happening and it was finally here. We fucked with Ferris bueller playing in the background and nothing had ever been so enjoyable. I stand back up as I continue fucking him and I take one of his feet and start sucking his big sweaty soles. He taste SO good. I can feel my dick hitting Shawn's prostate and pretty soon he releases a stream of cum onto his tight black tank top. He smiles as he looks back up at me. "God your sexy" he says to me. I can tell I'm gonna cum soon so I pull out and grab Shawn's Head. He opens his mouth and I force my cock down his throat. Instantly i cum deep into his mouth. He swallows it all and we both sit down back on the couch. We both laugh a little and then finish watching Ferris bueller till the sun starts to rise. Shawn gets dressed and leaves kissing me before he goes. Little does he know I kept his sweaty black socks....
———————————————————

If you guys liked this one tell me and I'll continue. I personally think Cameron Dallas is sexy as hell and wanna keep writing about him so tell me who you want him paired with and I'll write it. 💙