Part 4: ethan dolan

I was in the car driving down the freeway on my way to the Dolan twins house. We planned on doing a video together. I got there and stepped out of the car. I was wearing a white t shirt, some sweat shorts, and some white nike socks and converses. I knock on the door. Ethan answers wearing only some boxers and black socks. He looks like he just woke up. "Yo sorry man I kinda forgot about this. Grays not even here rn but come in." Ethan said as I walked inside. I couldn't help but stare at Ethan's bulge in his tight boxer briefs. Ethan and me walk to the living room. "When is gray gonna get here?" I asked. "Idek. I woke up and he wasn't here. He might not be back for a while." Ethan said as he sat down on their couch. He put his big socked feet up on the ottoman as he turned on the tv. I sat down too taking off my shoes as I put my feet on the ottoman as well. Ethan put his hands in his underwear and I could tell he was starting to fall asleep. Pretty soon his eyes where completely shut and he was snoring. I took some pictures of him for my spank bank. I got some nice ones of his big socked feet and his bulge. I decided I should snoop around a bit to see what I could find. I walk back to the bedrooms and find Ethan's room. I walk in and it's a mess. There are dirty clothes everywhere and it smells like sweat.  I go over towards the bed. I open the drawer on the nightstand. There were condoms lube and a giant black dildo. I'm talking like 10-12 inches. I grab the dildo. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself. I pull down my shorts and underwear. I take the dildo and lay down on the bed. I put my legs up in the air spreading my hole and thrust the dildo inside of me. I moan with pleasure knowing that this dildo has also been inside Ethan as well. As I continue pumping the dildo deeper and deeper into my ass I grab one of the dirty socks that was laying around his room and put my cock in it and begin jerking off into it. I moaned once again at the pleasurable sensation. I continue doing this and that's when the door opens. Ethan walks in and stares at me in shock. But I don't stop. I continue riding the dildo and jerking off into the sock as I stare at him, moaning. Ethan puts his hands in his boxers and rubs his dick as he stands there and stares at me. The eye contact was insanely sexy. He eventually slid down his boxers revealing his giant dick. He walked closer to me as he jerked off. He crawled over me on the bed. Took off the sock that was on my dick, gave it a sniff and then through on the ground. He grabbed my dick and began jerking me off. As he dis this he smashed his lips into mine. It was a bit slobbering kiss. Sat back up as he pumped my dick. He took his other hand and grabbed the dildo out of my ass. He took it and sucked it almost all the way down and then pull it out of his mouth. He then through the dildo on the ground too. "Time for the real thing" he said. He took his massive cock and shoved it in my hole. We both moaned in pleasure.  He thrusted in and out of me as he grabbed my legs in the air. I jerked my self off and pretty soon I came all over my torso. I could tell Ethan was close too. He was throbbing inside my hole. Then he took his cock from my hole and then came all over me. He then laid down next to. He handed me a pair of dirty boxers to wipe the cum off of me. He looked at, kissed me one more time and then got up and left the room. I got dressed and got ready to film a video....