Fighting to graduate?!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're still paying me." Shikamaru leaned back a bit, using both his hands for support. He stared up at the ceiling with a bored expression.

I took a small glance upward, and I was right, there was nothing interesting there except for a small bug on the ceiling light. "Hey, Ann." My head snapped to the front at the sound of my name being called.

"Um, can you tell me... exactly what happened to you?" He said. His expression changed completely. It went from bored and uninterested to curious and almost suspecting.

A lump formed in my throat, and I just nervously gulped it down. "Aha... I was kidnapped by the Akatsuki," I stated as I twiddled with my thumbs. "They uh... found out I had a tailed-beast inside me."

I took a small peek at Shikamaru's expression which drastically changed from shocked to a rather more composed expression. "Huh... I never knew you were a Jinchuriki," he stated as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Me neither, actually... I never found out until I escaped." I was mentally questioning myself about why I was saying all this, especially to Shikamaru, who's dad is Shikaku...

Wait...

Is that why I was brought here..?

To be questioned..?

Am I.. being used?

"Ann.." Shikamaru's voice echoed all around my head. It suddenly sounded so distant, so far away.. as if he wasn't right in front of me. He was disappearing...

Everything was suddenly disappearing...

"Stay still, kid! It'll be over in just a second!"

My eyes widened, and I realized I was suddenly chained to a chair by my wrists and ankles. I felt panic arise from within me, and I immediately started thrashing around.

"Wait, wait!!" I screamed, trying to cower away from Inoichi's raised hand. He gave me a look of what seemed to be pity before he gently laid his hand on my head.

"NOO--" I could feel my memories being violated and revealed against my will. Anything relating to them, or to anyone really... they knew, they now knew.

"S-She- did you see that?!" One of the other Jounin's that were there stared at me with a look of fear. "She's gonna attack the village..!"

"You should probably get rid of her, Inoichi." I gazed up at the upcoming shadowed figure. "It'll be easier that way." The voice was recognizable. I already knew who it was. The character I hated the most from Naruto.

"Danzo! I already know what you're hiding! You have no right to execute this girl!"

Everything was going dark, and hazy. Inoichi's warm hand left me, letting me clearly see what was happening. "Do you know." All I could see was Danzo glaring straight at me with hatred.

There was nothing I could do. They knew what I knew already, they'll use it to their own advantage, whether it's good or bad. It doesn't matter.. they already knew.

"The Hokage will hear about this, Danzo!" Inoichi yelled out as he took out a kunai. But it was too late.

I saw it all happen in the blink of an eye. Root Anbu's suddenly appeared and started slaying anyone inside the room. Whilst Danzo just stared, as if what was happening didn't bother him one bit.