••Flowers bloom••

Start from the beginning

As he reminisced clearly that he turned around to face her and hugging her tightly in his embrace, while Kaycee run her fingers through his jet black hair, making it more messy than it already was, he remembered kissing her lips softly and chastely than just bring her closer to his body, as she sat on his lap, hugging him back closely and tightly.

He knew that she knows it will be risky to secretly date, especially when both families were against each other for one reason or another.

But they lived in blissed as it was a love story they gladly shared with the world. Ignoring the consequences of how it will go down the road.

Kaycee always left flowers or notes in his room or in his car whenever they had to grow apart until they were eighteen. But they weren't eighteen when this mess happened, it just happened unexpectedly then they have anticipated.

Her brother caught on to the lies she had told him and their family. As Devon saw the secret glances they shared, not aware that he, her brother saw it and the going out with friends were lies she utter to her family.

Because when they do
touch it's chaos for them

He stare at the opened curtains, into the cold night with a feeling of anguished pain, being pulled like elastic on his heart, where it hurts even deeper than the bruises left on his body.

The phone vibrate beside his head, it alerted him from the drowsiness of it all, his fingers grabbed a hold of the cellphone and looked at the caller ID, his eyebrows shot up in surprise and winced in pain after, from the cut that form on his eyebrow.

It was her, Kaycee is calling him, hesitantly accepted the call, as he put it against his ear. He heard sniffing and quiet sobs that was muffled by something.

"Hello?...Kaycee is that you?!" Sean hoarsely asked, impatiently waiting and longing to hear her voice.

"Ye-yeah it-its me Sean!" Kaycee said voice croaked and raspy with emotions bobbing behind her throat, already missing his voice, missing him holding her a couple of hours ago.

"A-are you okay? Did they yelled at you?" Sean asked With urgency and with love as he said the last one softly, to not scare her. Hearing the rustling sound from the other side of the receiver.

Making his heart beat fast erratically scared, afraid there might be something wrong.

"I-I'm fine, j-just want to let you know, that I, that I love you so so so much. A-and um my family put me on lock down until I'm finished with school, they're switching me to do it online. They forbid me to not see you or have any contact with you." Kaycee said while her voice break with sobs wrecking her body, I felt the tears running down my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry luvbug, I shouldn't have gotten you into this mess, so we're not gonna face this until we're eighteen huh?" Sean said as he choked on his sobs too, unable to keep it in not after hearing the heart wrenching sound that came out of her lips.

"N-no I guess not shamu, this, this will be a goodbye Sean, I-I don't want it to be a goodbye but we have to face the music sometimes right?" Kaycee utter her words, struggling to even spit it out, as it feel like vile to say the words that she knows tears him apart mentally and emotionally, as she too felt it, as kaycee told her boyfriend or soon to be ex.

"D-don't say that Kaycee. Please don't be like this?" Sean said sternly. As it feels like a stack of needles pricking his heart violently.

"Be like what Sean? Y-you know this would happened, don't make this harder for me than it already is please?" Kaycee whimpered quietly as she stared up at the moon, sitting on her balcony chair. The scent of lilies calming her senses down as she felt her heart breaking even more so than earlier in the night.

"You know that flowers only bloom when there is a sun, as you know tears are his saviour to be alive, to be blossoming, and I'm telling you now sunshine. My sun, you can't leave me in the dark like this. Kayc" Sean said, heart beating fast as he heard her shudder from the other side of the receiver.

"Yeah but the moon takes her flowers with him for those nights and early mornings where they knows it's illegal to touch. Because when they do touch Sean, my moon, it's chaos for them!" Kaycee shakily told him, realizing the notions of the poem they had read in the back of the library, where no one could see them.

Sean got it too, feeling his heart shrivelled with everything that came to realizations in his mind and in his soul.

"Sun?!" He whispered very softly.

"Moon!" She whispered very softly too

"I'll see you on the flip side flower" he used his many nicknames for her, over the times they've spent together.

"I, too see you on the flip side ken Adams!" She too use the many nicknames for him, when the times they've spent together, in love.

"G-goodbye luvbug." Sean said as his voice cracked along with his heart.

"G-g-goodbye shamu, I'll find you!" Kaycee utterly spoken the last words to her lover. To her ex lover.

Than she hung up on him, turning her phone off than putting it inside her flowerpot, so she won't remember it, if not for a long, long time.

Sean dropped his phone, as it fell on the carpet with a small thud, than curling up his sore body and wrecked his heart with the tears that keeps on falling down on his pillow.

Not caring that the family inside the Lew household heard his cry.

******

Here's the poetry one shots I was supposed to post yesterday but now I'm doing it for 5days and possibly do a songfic oneshot as well.

Yes it's a sad story sorry about that.