Chapter Nine

Cams POV

Nash and I decided to watch a movie before we went to bed. He was setting up his laptop and that's when I remembered. The girl that Nash likes, who is she?

"Nash," I said.

"Ya, Cam," he said as he sat down next to me "what is it?"

"Who is the girl you like?" I asked quietly.

Silence. I looked at him and saw he was staring at the ground biting his lip. Something's troubling him again.

"What's wrong, Nash?" I asked.

He sighed and looked at me. His eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to spill.

"Nash..." I trailed off.

"T-the girl I l-like" he sniffled "I lied, the person I like is a g-guy" I looked at him. He looked down at the ground playing with his fingers.

I grabbed his hand. He looked up at me through his eyelashes.

"Nash, its ok if your gay or bi" I pulled him to me and he snuggled into my chest.

"Your really ok with this" he mumbled into my chest. I pulled back so he was looking at me.

"I'm perfectly fine with this" I smiled at him.

"I love you so much, Cam" he whispered as he hugged me again.

That got me thinking. Who does he like? He obviously only meant he loves me in a brotherly way. He probably doesn't like me...probably one of the other guys. Probably Shawn or maybe Carter, maybe one of the Jacks. All I know is he'd never like me.

"Cam?" Nash's voice snapped me out of my thoughts "are you ok?"

Should I tell him I'm gay too? No not now, bad idea. "Ya I'm great" I smiled.

"Let's go to bed" Nash said as we laid down and he snuggled into me.

"Goodnight, Nash" I whispered "I love you"

~NEXT MORNING~

Nash's POV

I woke up to light streaming in through the window. Cam's arms were wrapped around me. I turned around to face him.

"Cam, babe" he groaned and rolled over. I laughed "Cam, its time to get up"

"Ugh it's to early" he groaned and looked up at me.

"Come on its our second day, Cam" I said. I walked over to my suitcase and found some clothes. "Don't be so lazy" I finished.

He rolled his eyes and fell back onto the pillows closing his eyes. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

I crawled onto the bed until I was straddling him. "Cam, get up" I said "now or else I'll tickle you" his eyes snapped open. I knew he hated to be tickled.

"Fine, fine" he pushed himself up and I fell on the floor. He laughed "sorry, not sorry"

"Whatever just get ready" I shook my head. Why is he so perfect.

Carter's POV

I woke up the next day with Matt laying on my chest. I can't believe I kissed him, I'm so stupid. He probably was only joking when he said he'd rather kiss me.

Matt moaned and sat up looking at me. "Morning" he said, his morning voice was incredibly sexy. "Ready for our second day?"

"Ya, its gonna be great" I really hope it will be.

Matt's POV

All the guys were sitting eating breakfast right now. I was pretending that Carter never kissed me last night. He probably never meant it anyway.

Shawn got up and so did Taylor. "We have to get going guys." Shawn said as he walked away with Taylor in tow.

I got up and so did the rest of the boys. We all made our way to the stage that was set up for us.

The guys were all just fooling around on stage. Dancing, singing, making vines and stuff. I was sitting on the edge of the stage just staring off into space thinking about Carter and I.

Shawn came and sat next to me. "Is there something wrong , Matt?" He asked me, he was so sweet.

"Well, I guess there's just something bothering me right now" I breathed out.

"What is it?" He smiled "you know you can tell me anything." He was right I could tell him anything and he supported me.

"Carter kissed me last night" I said extremely quietly.

He smiled at me, "isn't that a good thing?" He asked.

"Well ya I guess..." I began "but I'm still scared Shawn"

"I understand, you should talk to him about it" Shawn rubbed my back.

"Ok everyone were about to start letting the fans in" someone yelled.

"Thanks, Shawn" I smiled at him as he stood up and extended his hand to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"No problem, Matt, you can always come to me no matter what" he said before walking off.

~AFTER MAGCON EVENT~

Cam's POV

Today's Magcon was much more fun than yesterday's. Management for some reason decided it would be a good idea to give all the guys silly string. Ya that was definitely dumb on their part.

As you probably guessed we all got into a huge fight with the silly string and it got a little out of control and by a little I mean a lot!

Nash and I were walking back to our room when I decided to spray him with my last can of silly string. I grabbed the can and sprayed him in the back of the head.

I then ran as fast as I could. I unlocked our hotel room and I ran in with Nash right behind me. He had grabbed his silly string as well and was spraying me with it.

We ran all over our room spraying each other. Nash ran out of silly string before me and he threw his can on the ground. He started to try and grab my can out of my hands.

"Give it here" he said while struggling to grab the can from me.

He eventually grabbed the can from me and we were facing each other. I had my arms wrapped around his waist and he had my can of silly string in his hands.

I started to lean in and so did he. He dropped the can and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I couldn't wait anymore. I smashed our lips together and Nash moaned. Nash kissed back immediately. He ran his hands through my hair. I moaned into his mouth. I licked his lip and he let me in right away. I took my time exploring his mouth. I hadn't even noticed that he had unbuttoned my shirt until he pushed it off of my shoulders. I grabbed his shirt by the hem and peeled it off of him throwing it to the ground.

I pushed him back onto our bed so I was straddling him and started kissing him again. He rolled us over so he was on top of me and he pulled away. We were both breathing hard. I pecked him on the lips before falling on the bed next to him.

"That guy you like..." I began but trailed off.

"It's you" Nash smiled.

"I love you, Nash" he snuggled into me.

"I love you to" he said and then his soft snores filled the room. Wow this day was amazing, I thought before drifting off to sleep.