Chapter One

Jack J's POV

I woke up early this morning due to the fact that I had to be on a plane in an hour to Nashville for Magcon. I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my hair. I got dressed and grabbed my phone off my nightstand dialing Jack G's number.

My phone rang two times before Jacks super sexy voice spoke through my phone. "Hey" he said.

"Hey. Your coming to pick me up, right?" I questioned him.

"Yes I'm right outside" he laughed, "I would never forget you"

"Ok be right there" I said and hung up.

I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door to see Jack's car sitting in my driveway. I opened the passenger door and hopped in the car. "I hope you don't mind but I have to stop by Lacey's house to say goodbye before we head to the airport" Jack said as he pulled out of the driveway as headed down the street.

"Why would I mind?" I said through gritted teeth, "you didn't even have to ask."

"Ok, that's great!" He said happily. We pulled up in front of Lacey's house and Jack got out of the car

practically sprinting into the house to see his girlfriend. I guess I knew that Jack was as straight as a ruler, unlike myself, but it still hurt to see him so happy with Lacey when I love him so much. My wrists itched really badly, an itch I knew could only be scratched by a blade.

Soon I was interrupted from my thoughts by the car door slamming shut. "Ready to go?" Gilinsky asked grinning at me, his smile was infectious.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I replied staring straight ahead. This was going to be a long flight but hopefully there would be enough distance between Lacey and Jack that I may have a shot at him...maybe not.

Authors Note~ sorry it isn't that long I'll try to make the next chapter longer :)