Chapter Seven

Matt's POV

Today was the first day of Magcon and everyone was pumped. We were all sitting eating breakfast downstairs.

I was sitting next to Carter and we were talking to each other.

"I want to do a youtube video later on today" I told him.

"I'll leave for a while then while your filming." He said "what are you thinking of doing for the video?"

"I think I'm going to do an 'Ask Matt'" I replied. He nodded and stood up from the table.

All of the guys were finished eating so we all made our way to the meet and greet tables for an extremely busy day.

~AFTER MAGCON EVENT~

All of the guys were extremely exhausted after we were done meeting all of the fans so they all went to their rooms.

When Carter and I got into our room I started setting up my camera.

Carter and I sat down on the hotel room floor and I pressed record on my camera.

I picked up my phone and went on Twitter.

"Oh my gosh!" I said "Ask Matt is worldwide trending guys" Carter laughed.

"I'll be back in a bit bro" he said and left the room.

I turned back to the camera. I went through the questions really quick. In about five minutes I was on my last question.

"What is you shoe size?" I looked at the camera "I'm eleven" I was about to wrap things up but there was a knock at the door.

"That's Carter" I said to the camera. I got up and opened up the door for him.

We both sat down on the floor and I was about to finish my video when I decided I'd joke around with Carter.

"This person asks, would you rather kiss Carter or take a shower with Carter?" I looked at Carter and he started laughing and so did I.

"I'm kidding" I laughed. I finished my video and turned off my camera.

I was tired so I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into the bed next to Carter. He looked over at me.

"What would you have picked?" He said quietly.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I rolled over to face him.

"The last question in your video..." he trailed off.

"Oh..." I thought for a second "I p-probably would've picked k-kissing you" I stuttered blushing.

He looked at me and lifted my face to his. I looked into his eyes not knowing what he was doing. He brought my lips to his in a quick kiss. Then pulled away and laid down.

I touched my lips my eyes still wide from what had just occurred. I dropped my hand and reached over to turn off the lamp.

"Goodnight, Carter" I whispered before falling asleep.