Chapter Six

Jack J's POV

When I woke up the next morning Jack G had already waken up and was in the bathroom. I just laid back and closed my eyes again.

I heard the bathroom door slam and I opened my eyes to see Jack storming into the bedroom. He walked right up to me and pulled me out of the bed.

"Show me your wrists now" he said angrily. I flinched away from him. Shit, he must've found my razor blade. "I said show me your wrists" he said again more calmly.

I gingerly held out my arm and he pulled up my sleeve. He looked at the old scars and fresh cuts on my arm and his eyes showed nothing but sadness.

"Why?" He whispered. I sat down on the bed and looked at the floor, a tear threatening to slip out of my eye. He got down on his knees and kneeled between my legs. He grabbed my arm and began kissing each cut whispering words in between.

"Beautiful"

"Flawless"

"Perfect"

"Amazing"

"Talented"

He looked up at me and I began to cry. He sat on the bed beside me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Shhhh, it's going to be ok" he whispered while rocking me back and forth. I sniffled and he put a finger under my chin tilting my head so I was looking at him. "I don't expect you to tell me right away but when your ready I want to know why" he said. I nodded my head and he let go of me.

"Now go and get ready for Magcon" he smiled and I headed for the bathroom. I was mentally preparing myself for all of the hate i would receive from my so called 'fans' today.

Jack G's POV

I was laying on the bed in my hotel room. I can't believe that Jack never told me he cut or that I was to dumb to realize it.

I went on to Twitter and went on to Jacks account. I began to scroll through his timeline, reading the tweets as I went. Most of the tweets were harmless and sweet. Then I came across one that made me sick.

@tayatay_gjil : why don't you just kill yourself already? Like your dumb, don't know how to sing or rap, and its obvious none of the boys like you, especially Jack he just feels bad for you.

I kept scrolling through the tweets and they were all the same.

@gaws_oloy# : seriously Jack Johnson is just a waste of space. They probably only invited him to Magcon because Jack Gilinsky was going. He's pathetic and if he's reading this he should just go and cut his stupid self and overdose or something.

I felt something wet hit my hand and noticed I was crying. How could these people do this to him. He was so perfect in every way. He was an amazing singer, he was funny, talented, beautif-. Wait, what am I thinking. I don't like him like that.

I was going to confront him again tonight and figure out if these tweets were what made him start cutting.

Cam's POV

I rolled over in my bed and came face to face with Nash. Like literally our noses were touching. He opened his eyes and smiled. I went to pull away but he just rolled on top of me and straddled my waist.

"I kinda liked that position you know" he said, "but I kinda like this position more" he winked. I blushed a deep crimson. He laughed and rolled off of me and began to get dressed.

"I-I'm going t-to take a sh-shower" I stuttered. I ran past Nash and into the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body before getting out and wrapping a towel around my waist. That's when I noticed that I had brought no clothes.

I opened the bathroom door and made my way to my suitcase. Nash was on our bed looking at his phone. His eyes shot up to look at me when I walked into the room. He stared at me for a second while biting his lip.

I knew him all to well. I knew that he was thinking about something and it was troubling him. I'll have to talk to him later.

I grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt before going into the bathroom and changing into them. When I came out I grabbed my vans and slid them on.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked Nash. He looked up and nodded. I just grabbed my phone and made my way out of the room. He followed quickly behind me. We waited for the elevator to come.

When we had stepped into the elevator I turned to Nash. "What's wrong, Nash, you've been awfully quiet this morning" I frowned.

"I k-kinda was just thinking a-about something." He stuttered. I raised an eyebrow.

"About what?" I questioned him.

"Well..." He began than stopped like he was thinking about what to say, "there's this girl I like and I don't know if she likes me back or not" he finished. I frowned but quickly recovered.

"Who is she?" I asked quietly. I wanted to be happy for my best friend but I just couldn't.

"I'll tell you tonight" he said just as the elevator stopped and we got out. I really wanna know who she is.

Authors Note~Who do you think 'she' is and what do you think about the hate JJ's getting, do you think he should've hid it from Gilinsky?!