Chapter Three

Matt's POV

I was so excited for Magcon in Nashville. I loved seeing my fans and all the guys. Who am I kidding, all my so called fans hate me and so do the guys. The only reason that I continued to go to Magcon was to see Carter. I know he hates me just as much as everyone else did but I still loved him.

"Flight to Nashville now boarding" a voice came through the speakers in my terminal. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door of the plane. I boarded the plane and found my seat. As soon as I sat down I grabbed my phone and went on to Twitter. Everything in my feed was just hate. I quickly logged off of my Twitter and put my phone away.

"Sir, would you like any snacks" a stewardess asked me a while after the plane had taken off.

"I'll take a ginger ale and cookies please" I replied kindly. She passed me my food and left. I sighed and closed my eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the pilot speaking through the speakers on the plane.

"Flight to Nashville is now landing" he said. The plane landed with ease which settled my stomach, knowing I was on solid ground again.

I grabbed my bag and made my way off the plane. I went to the baggage claim carousel and retrieved my suitcase before walking off to find the nearest Starbucks.

I found a Starbucks almost immediately and stood in the line up. I ordered a cookie crumble frappe and payed.

I stood against a wall waiting for my drink to be made, thats when I saw him. He was standing up next to a black suitcase. His dark hair was hidden beneath a snapback and his eyes hidden beneath his Ray Bans. He had his earbuds in like he always did. That could only be one person. Carter.

At that point I had completely forgotten about Starbucks and all I could think about was Carter. I grabbed my bags and made my way over to him in quick strides. The second he saw me making my way toward him he removed his earbuds and ran to me.

Everything was moving in slow motion from what I could tell. I couldn't seem to get to him fast enough. Finally it happened. He reached out and grabbed me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much, Matt" he whispered into my hair. I smiled to myself.

"I missed you to, Carter" I said just savoring the moment.

He let go of the hug and smiled.

"So you ready for Magcon?" Carter asked.

"Yup I can't wait" I replied trying to keep the sarcasm out of my voice.

"The other guys are meeting us at the hotel so we can go get a cab if you want" he said while grabbing his bags and walking to the sliding doors of the airport.

I quickly ran after him and we hailed a cab. We threw our suitcases in the trunk and hopped in the car.

Carter put his earbuds back in and closed his eyes. I just stared straight ahead until Carter did something that would only happen in my dreams.

Carter's POV

Once Matt and I got in the cab I put my earbuds in and closed my eyes. I was so cold despite the fact I was wearing a hoodie. Then I had an idea which allowed me to be warmer and closer to the love of my life.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and moved right next to Matt buckling up again. I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled into his side. He took a sharp breath in but I ignored it and began playing with his fingers. He relaxed and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer. I sighed.

This was going to be a great Magcon I thought as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Authors Note~ kinda longer... Not really but It's still a work in progress. Feedback is greatly appreciated :)