07

yuta

hello Sichengie

His heart fluttered at the nickname.

yuta

I gave you some pretty great hugs the other day😤 the only way you can make it up to me is always be at my service for when I need a hug. Japanese boi gets sad too😪

loselose

hehe uh ok

Oh, how he wished he wasn't in public so he could punch himself without being stared at. Sicheng set his phone down on his lap and laid back on the bus bench. He was on his way home from work, but he had to take a bus as he didn't have a car.

Surely, the bus arrived just before he felt the need to scream, so he was again forced to hold it in. The bus ride home was quiet and boring.

Upon reaching his apartment, he looked back down at his phone, checking some unread messages.

yuta

so uh

what do you do?

like when you get home

I know you have a job and whatever but like

you live alone, right?

so it must be really boring

Sicheng rolled his eyes, ignoring the fact that his cute cheeks were reddening.

loselose

I'm not home a lot...i usually just sleep or play piano when I get there

yuta

I'd love to hear you play piano someday😊

Reading the reply, he rushed inside and was forced to cover his face as he went up the stairs to his apartment. Otherwise, people would probably question his health due to his redness.

Sitting down on his desk chair, he pulled out his phone again.

loselose

what about you? what do you do?

yuta

I'm a loser so I go home and play Black Ops 3🙏

loselose

Nakamoto's a gamer😎😎😎

yuta

I suddenly regret having this conversation.

He laughed to himself, throwing his phone aside and grabbing the TV remote from his dresser. Turning on the screen across the room, he switched on a Christmas movie that was, for some reason, still on air.

The round glasses on his nose began slipping off, so he pushed them back up as the light from the TV illuminated them as well as the rest of the dark room.

His phone buzzed for the millionth time. And on that millionth time, he finally stopped ignoring it. Picking it up, he read the unread messages. The consistent ones at the top of his screen were the ones he checked first. Naturally, it was from the dreaded group chat.