-sexual Healing

Peter got hurt.
Not to bad he just got a dart to the neck,on the same day T'challa searched the perimeter for hours and still peter didn't wake up after those hours.
Yuri tested the dart,nothing poisonous but something in it was affecting peter to not wake up it was sharp close to one of his major veins but it missed,just by a few inches,no one could muster up the strength to tell tony and Steve when I mean no one I mean T'challa the fear that they wouldn't trust him no more was,scary.

Yuri made T'challa stop visiting and asking her if he was awake yet or if she found anything new so she kicked him out and locked the doors,in that time T'challa finished up work and he had a lot it wasn't until midnight when Yuri found what was affecting peter and that's when peter finally woke up.

When peter finally woke up Yuri told T'challa right away and started examining peter.

"Do you feel sick",she asked peter nodded no"light headed",yes,"weak",yes,"memory lose",no,"can you feel this",she asked as she tapped his knee,it instinctively hit up he nodded, T'challa barged into the lab with a gown on that he wore to bed.

"Peta!",he raced down the spiral ramp 
"He's okay brotha,he just woke up so be careful",T'challa walked to peter "peta are you okay",peter nodded,"this was made just for him brotha",Yuri said T'challa looked at his sister with the dart "I noticed small carvings of the same symbols on the tracker they were carved to the dart,they mean,A day of rest or a day of death",Yuri put the dart down in a container,
"He was suppose to die,or live,luckily he fought it though these people use curses instead of poison or any material,they take basic objects and curses someone",T'challa clenched his fist "why would they be afta him",Yuri pulled T'challa to her it was something secretive,but peter could here them just a bit.

"They want your throne-do it tonight brotha-I can't he doesn't know me-if you don't do it something will happen again-I can't hurt him Yuri-you won't three years brotha do it now an wait three years-okay fine-give him twenty minutes hie will be okay than",T'challa turned back to peter "let me take you to  the room there you can rest betta",peter nodded letting T'challa help him back to the castle.

T'challa room-

Peter gained all his senses back after his rewarded shower and fresh cloths,he felt stronger.
As peter sat in the bed T'challa came back in from a y'all from his mother and a few other royal rulers from other parts.

"I'm sorry I caused trouble",peter apologized "no don't.you helped us get close to the ansa",T'challa got in the bed sighing in relief to finally sit down,"get some rest young peta tomorrow we head back",peter let T'challa settle in lying down as the light turned off the curtains of. The large window closed now,it was pitch black.

"Mr panther",peter whispered "yes",t'Challa asked still lying down the bed stared shifting till T'challa felt a weight on his lap,a body in particular "young peta what are-",peter stoped him "i don't know,I just need to",peter whispered he undid T'challa gown unbuttoning it slowly making the older mans breath hitch.
"I want to see you peta",T'challa said he reached for his lamp but he was stopped as peter grabbed his arm,"no I like it like this,makes it better",T'challa let peter guid his hand to his body he could feel the slender but masculines boy shiver with the touch "breath",T'challa soothes as he started guiding his own hand on the small boys body.

"Why do you want this peta",T'challa asked as his hands gripped peters waist peter bit his lip he was blushing,his body was heating up with anticipation,"I like you",peter simply answered "you act like I've never noticed you since our first encounter when mr stark and cap were fighting",T'challa remembered that time he remembered seeing him hit the cat with the shield in his grip.

"Yes I rememba",peter leaned down strolling T'challa body as if it was a park feeling his every crevasse as he pulled away the gown "after that then we met again, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you I was so drawn in by you,your mysterious face under that helmet",T'challa breathes in sharply as peter pulled the gown off along with his underwear releasing his aching half hard cock.

"I always wondered if you were a soft lover or rough",peter chuckled lightly as he gripped T'challa cock "I guess I'll have to find out",he licked the tip T'challa breathed in shortly "peta I can't",he muttered "I can",peter simply responded back once again as he licked the sides with enjoyment feeling a thick vein run across his flat tongue,peter couldn't imagine how big T'challa was without a light but by what he got right now,he was huge and thick.

Peter opened his mouth around the erection and started sucking on the tip getting lost and lower.
"Awe peta",peter hummed making T'challa groan peter managed to fit just a bit more until he chocked and had to pull back up,he could feeling saliva drip off his chin he stroked the large thick cock spreading his saliva.

"I won't tell them, this is our secret",peter said as he sat back on T'challa grinding on T'challas awaiting erection.
"Are you sure peta this is very early",peter nodded of course he couldn't see that "yes,yes I'm sure just do it please",t'Challa swallowed hard before helping peter to raise up a bit he positioned himself at peters entrance peter took control he grabbed T'challa a erection guiding it inside of him T'challa helps his waist and thighs as he pgot lower and lower peter felt more stretched than ever.

"Ngh ah",once peter eventually hit the base he clenched his fist breathing to relax himself,this was new.
"Are you okay",T'challa asked "yes just,Been a w-while",T'challa let peter process before peter started riding him.

It started slow and smooth little news of moans would escape peter as he didn't raise to much,T'challa but his lip he wanted to see peter he wanted to reach for the lamp but his body told him something else as he gripped tighter on peters body and flipped them over peter wrapped his legs around his waist.
"I don't wan to hurt you",T'challa whispered he leaned down kissing peters neck one of his thumbs touched peters mouth peter instinctively opened his mouth letting one of his long fingers in his wet mouth.

Peter loved around T'challa finger getting it lathered up with his saliva enough so that it would easily go it,when T'challa pulled his finger out he replaced it with his mouth peter moaned in the kiss as he felt a finger at his entrance,"please",peter begged out from the kiss T'challa pushed in his finger peter whispered gripping t'challas biceps "it's been long since you hav Don this yes",peter swallowed.

"Ye-ah",his voice broke as he felt another finger go in "I will go slow",T'challa said as he curved his fingers peter held on tighter to t'Challa "ngh",peter bit his lip "I want chu peta,your body",peter breathed heavier "yes, you can",peter responded huskily T'challa pulled his fingers out peter could feel T'challa shifting around he could hear a drawer open and something like a cap open and close,he couldn't tell what it was until he felt a cold wet substance at his entrance.

T'challa spread his legs wider rubbing his hard erection against his entrance peters breath hitched "do I have permission",T'challa asked peter groaned "yes you do please just d-!".