Leaving

(I didn't try a lot on this chapter I was tired stressed and I just had to get this chapter done so I just slapped shit together)

Peter sat on his bed since they knew about the hickeys he put on a shirt "I just,can't believe he had sex with you,did he force you",peter nodded a no at tony Steve left the room it was to much for him,his little Innocent boy just disappeared.

"Peter I'm worried I'm not letting you go back","I have to,if I don't then he's gonna hurt you guys",peter looked at tony who didn't share eye contact with peter,"I'm sorry okay,I don't know what to say,sorry is all I can say","sorry won't due,I want you here with Steve and I,I want you back to being a superhero,back to our son",peter looked down at his feet holding back his tears.

"I-I'm sorry".

Lokis p.o.v-

"Hello thor",loki said as he stared at thor,they were alone for once "hello loki,what brings you here","just a friendly chat",thor grunted "stop lying,I know why your here,and you won't have it",loki snickered with a grin "what behaver,what has mother taught us thor,always share",thor cringed he clenched his hammer in his fist "that was long ago,rules have changed now go before I kill you","what anger,I haven't done nothing yet",loki walked closer to thor.

Loki took his helmet off "give me the last peice,and I'll go",thor backed away "no brother I will not do such a thing!","I'm not your brother,I never will be so give Me that last piece,I will have to problem killing you",thor had him hammer ready to go,as for loki he had his sphere.

"Drop the weapon",thor said he raised his free hand,not wanting to fight loki "your just weak to fight me,give me the last piece",lokis voice raised in anger "you'll have to fight me for it","gladly".

(I'm not bout to write a whole chapter of them fighting,spoiler thor won,oh and if you seriously don't like peterXloki I advise you to go to next chapter or stay put,I have no limits in yaio).

Peter was in the bathroom he was unconfterble not like with tony or Steve talking about sex but,in his ass.
Earlier when talking to tony he felt a wet cold liquid come from his ass,he thought it was sweat but once he went to the bathroom,he figured it was cum,that was never washed out nor found the way out. 
He was in the bathroom trying to get it out but embarrassed for he didn't know how to,of course loki would of made him bend over and brace himself but.

"What am I gonna do,I'm certainly not gonna go out there tell tony and Steve that I have left over cum from yesterday from loki the god of distraction that you guys want to find lock him up and possibly kill him oh it's no biggy I'll just go back to loki and let him find a way to plunge cum out of me",peter took a long breath he soon blushed as he blushed feeling a presence in the bathroom with him.

"Ngh",peter covered his mouth he look around no one was there he soon felt a arm wrap around his body and pulled through the window.
"Gah!"peter struggled and tryed to get out the grip of the strange person "let go!","if you wish,it's a long way down",peter looked to the side noticing the green cape "loki put he down,I have a issue to attend to","ah yes the left over cum,I know",peter blushed "you heard","indeed,I like the part about me finding a way to plunge cum out of you","it was a thought",peter said he looked down noticing he was above the city,cars,water,death.

"Can we go",peter whispered out loki was surprised but he nodded.

Lokis place-

"Hey loki,where were you during the time",peter walked behind loki feeling bad about himself and just leaving tony and Steve "visiting my so called brother",peter opened his mouth to say something but closed it 'how is loki so calm and not hurt from visiting thor',peter sighed he stopped in his tracks.

"What is it young peter",loki looked back at peter his eye brow raised "I-I need to go to the bathroom",peter back away slowly "you won't get a lot done,with no idea how to get it out",peter blushed he stared at loki "n-no it's okay,I can do it myself",loki chuckled "my how embarrassed are you,let me help dearest",loki took peters arms and slammed him to the wall "ngh ah,carefull",peter groaned in pain looking back at loki one eye focusing on him as the other stay closed.

"What are you doing",peter asked "helping",loki pulled down peters pants and underwear to his knees.

"H-hey no I can do it myself",peter looked at lokis 2 fingers press against his mouth,peter opened his mouth alittle letting his fingers enter his mouth peter licked the two fingers making them wet with his saliva,peter heard loki groan quietly he smiled and purl led away from the fingers "good enough",peter said loki grunted and slid his fingers slowly in peter,peter whimpered but soon adjusted "don't dirty my floor",loki sude bully said peter looked at him in a unpleased way.

"What do you expect,I'm about to shit cum where else will it go",peter covered his mouth feeling the fingers plunge their way in loki scissoring peter,"what atitude",loki said in a pleased way "ngh,c-calm down I'm sore,from y-yesterday",loki ignored peter and started to thrust his fingers,he could see the cum leak out.

"Ngh ah,l-loki calm down",peter layed his head on the wall making a fist he moaned "your almost done",peter nodded but he got flustered as he noticed they had another problem.