Revenge

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I cried out. I hovered my hand over his chest and watched as his skin reformed in place, rewinding time a bit. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

I kept apologizing with my face in my hands as Kirishima sat up and felt his unharmed body.

"I knew it.. You have multiple quirks, I thought it was you in my head earlier." Hirota smirked.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

"Bakugou... What happened..?"

"I'm sorry, I couldnt tell anyone about this.... He's right.. I have multiple quirks."

"Ok...um.."

"Just leave, this isnt your fight," I stood from the ground.

"No Bakugou, I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt."

"Bakugou! Ha! Now I remember why I recognized that name." I turned back to see Hirota with an evil grin.

"....I killed your mother..." he snarled.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him, I could see Kirishima staring at me from the corner of my eye. Rain ran through my hair and down my face, and my clothes were drenched.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I yelled, racing accross the wet pavement with my fist winding back. I glared at him and he was paralyzed, I hit him under his jaw and set off a timed explosion, sending him flying backwards.

"Bakugou, calm down! It'll be ok!" Kirishima tried to pull me off of him.

"Go back inside!" I hardened my forearm and pushed him down.

His eyes widened as he stared up at my arm, "Is that Mono-"

"Leave, this will be over quickly.."

"Bakugou, you can't just tell ne to leave and expect me to go, I'm staying by your side."

Smoke shot straight up into the sky, destroying a few of the dark clouds overhead, showing sun like a spotlight, illuminating Hirota's position.

"What are you doing!?"

"Calling a few friends of my own, enough chit-chat, more fighting." He smirked.

"Kirishima, last chance, leave."

"Bakugou, I'm not going anywhe-"

I cut him off, grabbing his jaw and crashing our lips together with my eyes closed. He quickly pushed me away with a worried look. "Baku-"

"Goodbye." I pecked his cheek before sending him through time skip set for tomorrow morning. I'll see him then.

Hopefully...

"Aw, how sad, now you'll never see your lover again." Hirota hummed. "I must say I'm quite surprised to see your tastes run in that direction. I didnt expect that at all, wonder what your old man would think of that." He smirked with half-lidded eyes.

"Now who's the talkative one?"

"Hm." He pouted. "Right! Fighting's more fun, lets do THAT!" He chuckled lifting his hand and shooting around more smoke.

"Not gonna be much of a fight!" I ran up to him dodging his attacks and spun around, kicking him in the side while hardening my foot with the last bit of Kirishima's quirk.

He collapsed, holding his side thats probably bruised to hell, and caughed blood onto the ground. He threw his hand up, quickly firing at my leg in a last attempt to defend himself as a car screeched to a stop in the parking lot.

I reversed time on my thigh, ignoring the pain, then fired off an explosion, knocking his head into the concrete, his body went limp and the rain washed his blood down the parking lot.

Two men jumped out of the car and made their over to me and Hirota's body.

One was younger, more slim and had shoulder length dark hair, or its just the rain. He went and checked on Hirota. The other was a fucking monster of a person, with a build similar to All Mights, but shorter and he immediately started throwing punches my direction.

"Who the hell do you think you are kid?!" He threw his fist forward, I ducked under and jumped back.

The mission was to kill Hirota, I should leave..

I turned to go, but found myself glued to the ground, a weird ass gel covered my feet and half my legs, and was rising. I looked back to the smaller guy, he had his hands raised, controlling the substance.

Half my body was covered in the weird slime shit and mr. hulk tackled me to the ground then punched me repeatedly, my hands stuck to the ground.

I tried to get up, but he just pushed me back, slamming my head into the fuckin concrete over and over. My nose was bleeding, my lip busted open and my vision was becoming blurred, my blood washed away in the rain.

The battle was fruitless, I was tied down and getting beaten to death; and I couldn't focus enough energy to use any quirk.

"Bakugou!..... Werr gnnel..!..." I think it was tape arms yelling, but I couldnt see him and a loud ringing filled my ears. I blacked out.