Guilt

"Why the hell are we going to a military base?!"

I didn't answer him and he got more frustrated.

"Bakugou, why do you need me to go to the military?! What are you doing? Answer me!"

"Shut up, we're here." I unlocked the doors and got out. Monoma did the same and was soon forced into handcuffs and guided through the base.

"Bakugou what the fuck!?" He continued yelling at me as we went into the back room, I kept quiet and stared at the floor.

"Good job Katsuki." My father told me by the door.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Monoma faught against the guards as they pushed him against the table and strapped his ankles and wrists down. He pulled against the restraints as the room cleared and yelled at them to let him go.

"Monoma." I said, tied down to the other table.

"What!?" He hissed, whipping his head in my direction.

"If you survive this, know that none of this was my choice.."

"What the hell do you mean IF I survive this?! What the fuck even is this-" His words cut off by his own screams.

My chest became tight as my head started throbbing. A burning pain spread throughout my body as I clenched my fists.

"AAAHHHH BAKUGOU I'LL KILL YOU USING YOUR OWN FUCKING QUIRK!!!" Monoma yelled over the sound of the machines.

I threw myself forward and coughed up blood. "I'm so fucking sorry!" I screamed as as electricity surged through me.

Hot tears ran down my face. Everything was different this time, I actually knew Monoma, his death would be my fault. The pain he was suffering through was because of me.

My ears started ringing as my eyes widened and all went quiet. The machines shut off shortly after I heard his screams stop.

My head shot up and turned to the table accross the room as guards released the restraints. Monoma's body was limp, his hair fell in front of his face and his chest lay still.

I got up and crossed the room, my legs weak beneath me.

My arms hung loosely at my sides as I stared down at his face. Tears contoured his cheeks as his wide eyes stared blankly at the ceiling, and his mouth hung open.

I reached my hand forward and brushed his blonde hair from his face before gently closing his eyelids.

I turned around and walked past the generals and my father. "I'm going home." I mumbled.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the dining hall before jumping in the car outside and driving myself home.

I got dizzy as I ran up the stairs to my bedroom, skipping steps. I sat in the chair at my desk and gulped down the water I grabbed. I layed my head back, trying to relax as I listed their names in my head.

Makayla Perkins.
Jason Wolfhart.
Sang Chul.
Nathan Lorance.
Daniel Park.
Lao Ming.

....Neito Monoma.

They were all forced to give up their lives and quirks for me, Makayla's is the only one I actually use. They just go to waste on me. I'm not worth their power, their lives, or anyones time.

I'm nothing.

I rubbed my eyes, feeling a headache coming on. I stayed still for a while, eyes closed, taking deep breaths and fell asleep.

--

After a weekend of trying to take it easy and regain my strength, I went back to school to find everything had returned to normal. Of course, with the exception of Monlma from 1-B. I was relieved to find nobody questioning his absence though, however I still felt like shit about the whole situation. There are a few people I don't want asking questions though, so I have to pretend like everything is fine.

I leaned back in my chair with my feet up on the desk, instantly gaining the attention of four eyes.

"What is wrong with you? Surely after attending this school for so long you've gained some respect, Bakugou."

"Well what if I fuckin haven't?" I sneered.

"C'mon Iida, he's always been like that, he wont listen to anybody." Deku said, sitting behind me.

"Shut the fuck up Deku." I grumbled as square face huffed and headed back to his chair.