Chapter 16

My memory was staring to come back.

It's been a week since my little incident with Corahn and Duhwayne. I've been doing a good job at avoiding them both . Well avoiding Duhwayhe was kinda hard since I live with him.

Anyways I've been spending most of my time with Cameron and Aaliyah lately.

Ill run into one of them and they will try to talk to me but I quickly walk away before they get a chance too.

Don't get me wrong I got love for both of them but eventually ima have to choose between the two

"Damn Nala is you gone answer me or nah?"

I was at his house helping him with some project

Cameron was shoving me. I wasn't listening to a thing he was saying.

"What you say?" He shook his head and sucked his teeth.

"Man don't worry about it ima go out to get some to eat, you want some?"

I shook my head no. He shrugged and grabbed his keys.

I plopped down on the couch thinking.

Two boys huh? what have I gotten myself into?

Duhwayne's P.O.V

Man it's been two weeks and Nala hasn't talk to me yet. I'm not gone lie I like her and all that shit but damn shorty taking to long go make up her mind.

I got other hoes I can tend too. "Whas wrong baby?" This hoe name Danella asked me while rubbing my arm.

She tried to kiss me but I told her ass about that shit. We don't do no kissing. I don't know we're her mouth been but I know where it's going.

I shook my head and pushed her head back down.

There was knock on my bedroom door and I tapped shorty so she can move.

"Come in ." Danella rolled her eyes at the sight of Nala and started rolling a blunt.

I chuckled. I told this hoe I was catching no feelings for her so I don't know why she tripping.

"Was I interrupting some?"

I shook my head. "Nah, what you want?"

She looked over at Danella and shook her head.

"None." she mumbled some and walked out the door.

I shrugged and continued doing what I was doing.

Nala's P.o.v

When I got home I was excited to tell Duhwayne about the feelings I had for him but when I got there, there was some girl in the room with him.

I could tell they had probably been doing something.

Part of me was mad and part of me was like fuck it.

I didn't have no rights to be mad at him. Im not even his girlfriend and I took to long too give him a answer.

I shook my head.

It wouldn't be right if I go running back to Corahn.

But it's not like he's in a relationship with anyone. He said he would wait for me or would he?

Corahns P.O.V

I picked up Brianna and her and took her to my bedroom.

As I carried her I placed kisses down her neck.

She let out a soft moan.

I been seeing Brianna a week after Nala stopped talking to me. I tried to wait for her but damn Bri was to fucking fine for me to deny.

I layed her back against the wall and continued to kiss on her neck.

I stopped to unhook her bra and just as I was about to inset her breast into my mouth, my phone ranged.

"Mmmm don't just forget the phone bae." Brianna said.

I looked over at the phone vibrating on my dresser and it stopped.

As soon at it did the bitch started ringing again.

Brianna huffed and I chuckled. I knew how bad she wanted the d and I was gonna give it to her as soon as I got of the phone.

"Hello?"

"Corahn?" I recognized that voice.

"Nala?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- Nala Couldn't make up her mind on time!

- Now she's mad at Duhwyane!

- Corahn and Duhwayne both moved on

-And who is Bri??