Chapter 12

Duhwayne's P.O.V

I grabbed Adrianna's hand. "You know I got you if you need anything."

"Yeah I know."

"Shouldn't you go back to the hospital?" She stood up and button her shirt back up.

"Ya." I pulled out my phone. I had 6 miss calls and 9 text messages from Cam. I dialed his number when I made it outside.

"Wassup?"

"Were you at bruhh? Nala just woke up."

"Fr?" A big ass grin came across my face. Damn she wasn't in acoma for to long.

"Don't get to happy because she don't remember none of us." Damn.

"I'm walking up the steps now ill talk to you when I get inside."

"ard."

Nala's P.O.V

There was a bunch of unfamiliar people around me. I didn't recognize anyone. I knew who I was... I just don't remember how I got here.

I saw this light skinned boy with green eyes walk over towards me. He put his hand on top of my hand and stared at me.

"Who are you?" I asked. I was a little bit confused.

"I'm Corahn.... your boyfriend..."

"You are?" That was nice to know.

"Yeah I am." He smiled. Well I can see I have a really handsome boyfriend. "Oh okay." I smiled right back at him.

"Can I get you all to exit the room." The doctor came in and his nurse followed him as everyone else walked out.

"Hello, I'm doctor Dixit." He clicked his pen and scribbled something down on the clip board he had in his hand.

"Can you sit up for me so I can check your blood pressure?"

I nodded.

He scrapped the arm thingy securely around my arm and I could feel it getting tighter. He unhooked it and wrote on the clipboard once again.

"Seems like everything is fine. You have a little memory loss but everything will start to come back to you over time."

"When wil I be able to go home?" I didn't even know were I lived yet along who I lived with.

"You will be realeased tomorrow, we would like to keep you in for another night. Just so we can make sure you're alright."

"Okay, thats fine with me."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Corahn's P.O.V

"Duhwayne's gonna be pissed at you bruh." I ain't worried bout that nigga.

"He'll be ard."

To be honest I can't believe I said that to her myself. Well she's mines now and I promise Ima do whatever it takes to keep a smile on her face.

"You better not hurt her man." Cam said.

"Trust me I'm not."

"Ard cool. Keep your word."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hellooo. I know this chapter was short but I have a reason behind why. I just wanted to reaveal the fact that she is out of a coma. The next chapter will start of on two weeks later. So you'll get to see how she's doing and how's her relationship with Corahn. You'll also get to see this jealous side of Duhwayne!

But yeah thats it!