Chapter 3

"Gramz, I'm home." I said. I threw my bags on the couch, and lead Aliyah into the living room. I figured she wouldn't mind if I brought home a friend. I'll get to learn more about her, and she actually seems like a cool person.

 "I have company!" I shouted at her.

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute." She shouted back.

"Nice place." Aliyah said while rubbing her hands on our  white modern leather couch. "Thanks." I walked over to the kitchen and went inside of the refridgerator. I grabbed two bottles of water and sat them on our kitchen island. 

  "So what do you usually do when you get out of school?" Aliyah said while sitting on one of the stools. "For a few years." I handed her one of the water bottles.

 "Forreal, why havent I seen you around school then?"

I opened my mouth to answer her but, I heard the front door opening.  I walked towards the door. It was Dwayne and his loud ass friends.

 "Yall need to be quiet or gtfo." I said while placing my hands on my hips. He looked me up and down and smack his teeth.

He walked passed me and the rest of his crew followed him. I hate it when he invites his friends over. He'll try to act all hard and show out in front of them. 

  "He lives here?" Aliyah asked me. 

 "Yes, and he gets on my nerves." I sat on top of the counter and pulled out my phone. Aliyah giggled. '' Why you say that?'' 

"He's just.... so... ugh!" I couldn't even think of words to describe him. Aliyah laughed at my fustration.  "Its not funny." I said while pouting.

Aliyah was holding her stomach. "He's cute."  I stood there. Did she just call Dwayne cute? I looked at her, and she gave me a confused look back. Two seconds later I was on the floor laughing. 

   Aliyah got up out of her seat and stood over me. "Whats funny?" She held out her hand to help me get off the floor. 

"You just called Dwyane cute." I shook my head. I knew he was cute. I aint gone lie he was sexy af.  "You know he is." Aliyah said with a grin. 

"Why yall up in her talking about me?" I heard a deep voice say. I knew it was Dwayne. I looked over at Aliyah and she looked over at me. I noticed her cheeks were turning red.

 "Aliyah just called you cute." I slid-ed to left so, he could get a better look at her. Aliyah looked down at the floor. 

 Dwayne walked up to her, and lifted her head up. Damn Aliyah's cheeks were blood shot red! "Aw, you cute ma." Dwayne said while smiling. "Thanks." Her dimples were so deep! 

 "Don't we take 6th period together?" Dwayne asked.

Aliyah nodded her head. 

 "Ah......" Dwayne said while stoking his chin. I dont even know why he was doing that. He barely had hair on his face!

 "Come on Aliyah, I want to show you my room." I grabbed her arm and headed towards the stairs. "Hold tf Nae, let me get ha number." Dwayne said while pulling Aliyah back. I sighed and folded my arms. 

 Why is he paying attention to her all of a sudden? He didn't even know she was in here at first! Wait why am concerned about who he likes? 

 "NALA!" I heard my name being screamed out. I closed my eyes and shooked my head. "Damn, you iight?" Dwayne waved his hand in front of my face. 

"Yeah I'm coo." I cleared my throat, and walked upstair to the room. I heard foor steps behind me so, I was pretty sure Aliyah was following me. I dived straight into my bed and pulled out my phone. I went on instagram. 

 "Are you mad?" Aliyah asked me. Honestly I had no reason to be mad at her. "Nawl, Girl." I sat up and grinned at her. She giggled. "Well, I should probally go home now." I nodded. "Give me ya number so I can text you." 

I got up out of my bed and went to my drawer. I pulled out some pink sticky notes and a pen. She said her number out loud and I quickly sdribbled it down. "Bye, Texty you later!" Aliyah said while leaving out of my room.

 I turned around toward my bed, and I saw that Aliyah had left her glasses. I ran towards the door and yelled. I'm guessing she didn't hear me. I mad my way down the steps. "Hey Aliyah you forgot your gla--. " I started to say.

 I saw Aliyahand Dwayne standing there kissing each other. She had her hand wrapped round his neck and she was standing on the tip of toes.  His hands were on her hips. 

I cleared my throat loud enough so they can hear. 

Aliyah turned around and Dwyane looked up. "You left your glasses." I said and I reached them out to her. She pulled down her shirt and grabbed the glasses out of my hand.

"Thanks." She said and before I knew it she was out the door.

 So I see she's the type of girl to fuck a nigga on the first date. I thought she was a cool person, but I guess not. Looks cn be decieving. 

"Nae?'' Dwayne called my name. 

I shooked my head and tunred the other way. "Man, don't do this." He said. I just stood thier with my arms crossed and my lips twisted to the side. 

I felt his hands on my waist. I could feel him breathing on my neck. It sent chills down my spine. "Why you ignoring me?" He whispered. I gulped. "I'm not ignoring you." I studderd. He rubbed his hands farther down until he reached my thigh. 

 "You like that don't you." He asked me. I bit my lip and pulled away from him. He just kissed Aliyah and now this nigga was trying to get all up on me. 

"Whats yo problem ma?" Did this nigga really just ask me that? I ignored him and walked off. I loved that boy but sometimes I just cant stand his ass.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D OH and I chnaged their names. Dwyane name was Tristen at first & Corahns name was Arvion. Nala's name was originally Carmen... but hey I hope you enjoyedd it :D

 - ALIYAH IN MULTI-MEDIA

"