Love confession

It was another love confession

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

            It was another love confession.

            All she had to do was to turn him down the way she always did, but she hesitated. Chocho was taking more time than usual. She was wondering why she couldn't confidently throw at him an indifferent "No way" but couldn't put a finger on it. She looked into his eyes as if she could find the answer there.

          Then her gaze lowered and her expression changed.

- I'm sorry, but I don't want to be your girlfriend.

         She starred at him anticipating his reaction. As expected, his expression remained unchanged.

- Why? He asked calmly.

- Because you are doing this only to be sure I won't be with Shinki, aren't you?

           He didn't say anything, but at that moment Mitsuki remembered how intuitive Chocho could be sometimes. In any case, he wasn't going to pretend like it wasn't the case.

- You still don't get it Mitsuki. I told you that I didn't want to be your girlfriend, and look at you! You don't even look sad, angry, surprised? Nothing! You ask me to be your girlfriend like it's... like it's... What I want to say is... put some feeling into it! 

           She sighed, and tried again: 

- If you wanna do this, do it properly Mitsuki!

         She waited a bit,  holding onto one last glimpse of hope, but the young boy completely lost the remaining expression of confusion on his face. It was such an amazingly neutral side that Mitsuki was exhibiting now. Chocho sighed.

- Anyway, Sarada's waiting for me, bye.

- Wait... 

- What again?

         He sighed as well. Humans were so complicated sometimes. He had resigned himself to stop trying to find logic in what humans would call feelings, but there was something he wasn't ready to give up on.

-  Chocho, I can't let you go with Shinki!

          She felt troubled a minute by the determination in his eyes. Now she realized how passive he used to be before Shinki came to town. 

- Possessive man isn't my style tho.

         She replied all thoughtful. She knew he would still be following, so she took her time before continuing.

- Actually to think someone like you would be such a troublemaker lately...

- Is it a bad thing?

- Of course yes, but now I can see another side of you, and that is a good thing. 

           She sounded like a mature woman suddenly.

- In any case, I always knew you had a crush on me. This situation must be inevitable.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 21, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Beautiful Butterfly (Boruto : Mitsuki x Chocho x Shinki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें