A feeling

                       At that moment, she looked a bit disappointed. Inojin sighed. She did not understand why he suddenly turned his back, she was just trying to be nice? It was kind of frustrating.

- Seriously, what were you expecting Fatty...

- I... I guess it's because he is a shy boy after. Let's try to know each other well okay?!

                       Yodo couldn't help but burst out in laughter. Shinki? A shy boy? That brown girl said that in such a genuine way, could it be that she meant it?

- Shinki, aren't you saying anything?

                      Her sister was waiting for a reaction, Araya seemed more relaxed than before but he also was trying to figure out why Shinki was still that patient.

- I said all I had to say. Nothing more to add.

                     He closed his eyes once again, that was a sign for them not to insist.

- So what are we going to do now? Asked Yodo to change the subject of their conversation.

- Well, let's go eat something...

- Yeahh !!

                   Shikadai thought that maybe it would help cool down the atmosphere and Chocho became excited once again as soon as they mentioned food.

- Let's go! Shikadai is paying for us!

- Hoyy, Chocho! I never said that!

- Don't be so stingy, come on!

- Man. Such a drag. 

                     It wasn't like it was just him and his teammates. He would have to pay for five people. Plus, knowing Chocho, she was going to eat for at least four people. Without any compassion for the one paying.

                    Shikadai nonchalantly looked up to the sky, a really bright blue one, where white clouds slow ran

                    Shikadai nonchalantly looked up to the sky, a really bright blue one, where white clouds slow ran. Why not do it for this time? Even if it was tiresome, it was to spend good times with his cousins. Let's make an effort.