Weakness

They arrived at the Nara's house before the sunset.

They were removing their shoes before entering the house, when their uncle Kankuro welcomed them

- So how many fights did Shinki get into ?

He was already laughing, he bet at least two.

- None. Said Yodo.

- What ?!

Shinki just ignored his uncle trying to make fun of him.

- Something's wrong with Shinki today, Uncle Kankuro. Pointed out Araya.

- You should check his temperature. Added Yodo.

Shikadai thought they were exaggerating. Shinki couldn't be that terrible.

- I'm going to bed. I'm not hungry, my apologize to aunt Temari.

They watched him leave quietly. Kankuro wondered if something happened. He asked his brothers about it, but they didn't seem to know more about it. He waited until they finished having dinner, and went knocking the door of Shikadai's room.

- Can I enter ?

Obviously he knew Shinki wouldn't answer. Since he saw Shikadai playing video games in the rest room, he did not hesitate and entered.

- Are you okay, shinki ?

The young boy was laying in his bed. He was staring at the Potatoes chips, his iron sand was holding it in front of him. He did not respond. Kakuro was used to this emo kid behaviour, Gaara was worst than him when they were the same age. He went and sat on a chair next to shinki.

- You don't wanna talk about it ?

- Talk about what ?

- About what happened today.

- Nothing happened today.

He sighed. Why are those kids so complicated nowadays ? He thought he should change his approach.

- Do you like potatoes chips now ?

He showed it with his finger. Shinki seemed to have a moment of reflexion.

- Not specially.

- I see. So how...

- Uncle Kankuro ?

Shinki stopped him before he could ask any other irrelevant question. The young boy wasn't seeing the point of asking so many questions, it was tiresome for him. 

He would have not talked, but since he came back he tried to think about what happened today but he just couldn't understand. Something was confusing him. He couldn't ask Yodo or Araya about it. He just didn't want them to be aware of that.

- Someone gave me this.

He took the potatoes chips in his hands, Kankuro kept the silence to listen to the young boy, but Shinki seemed to struggle finding the right words.