chapter37

PRISCA'

Time...I watched it pass painfully fast by watching the sunlight fade in the room I was in. Time...it was like it had already picked its team with the Demon Lord to be against me. Tonight...he was going take me forcefully and there was nothing I could do about it as long as this drug was in my system. I have no idea where Zion went but he said he would be back before sunset for some sort of ceremony.

A young girl about fourteen to fifteen years of age walked in with a glass of water and some pills in her hand. Maybe I could talk her into helping me out.

"Hey...what's your name, "I asked turning my head so I was facing her.

She looked at me in panic with her brown eyes widening in shock, "you must not talk to me or anyone else...he will kill me if you do the walls have ears" she whispered signaling me to open my mouth.

What did she mean, "Please you have to help me"I begged.

She looked at me with pity "I cannot help you, my brother-he is a bad man. He will lock me up in a cage for eternity, no one in here can help you without dying first. Take these he wants you to be able to move during the ceremony,"

Well, the idea of being able to move had me opening my mouth immediately. I took the pills and sighed in relief when I felt my toes moving, then my feet, legs, and my whole body followed. The effects of the pills were quick. I sat up straight and winced at the pain-I wish the pills would have helped with the pain too.

"The pain won't go away as long as your wolf is suppressed and your magic too. He is here, follow me. If you try to run away he told me to tell you he will slit your mothers throat." she said walking forward.

I quickly followed her almost stumbling on my feet, "My mother! How is my mother here?"

She kept walking ahead fast despite the darkness in the corridors that looked like a dungeon."Yes, your mother is here and she is safe for now. Her safety depends on you. We are here-" she said opening two large doors.

When she opened them I saw my mother chained to the feet of a huge throne like a slave. Zion was seated at the throne with a huge smile as if he had conquered a whole nation. I quickly ran to my mother who was sobbing hard.

"Mama! Mama are you okay, please it's gonna be okay" I said trying to convince myself too.

My mom looked up at me in shock "No...no no no. Oh God no-please. Why are you here Prisca-you cannot be here! Oh my poor baby," she said sobbing even harder shaking her head in denial. She cupped my face in her chained up hands and cried "You bastard! Let my baby go now!".

"Enough of the chit chats," he said grabbing my elbow and forcing me to sit on his lap"We have a few more guests arriving in three, two, one..."

Before zero the two double doors came crashing down. It was Jake and he looked scary as fuck, to be honest. His skin was a dark grey and it was turning darker with a bit of fur sprouting out of his skin. His eyes were obsidian black and his scent was reeking of pure fury.

"ah there he is the Lycan I was waiting for, come we were waiting for you"Zion said standing up with me still in his hold.

Jake came towards us with lightning speed but stopped when Zion grabbed my throat "Nah uh uh, I don't think that's a very good idea little brother"

I widened my eyes "Brother-what is this? Jake, what does he mean?"

"He's lying...now let my mate go before I rip your insides out after skinning you alive," Jake said with scrunched up eyebrows "What are you trying to get out of all this demon" he spat.

"Now brother I can't really say I'm hurt by your rejection, it was expected especially since you took after that whore of a mother of ours."Zion said pulling me closer by the neck almost choking me, "You see Prisca this is going to be a very interesting story for you while half of it is going to be a shocking and quite disappointing revelation for you brother"

Jake walked forward with a loud growl "let her go we do not have time for your lies!"

Zion increased his grip on my neck "You will listen or I will rip off this mark on her neck-try me, "when no one moved he continued with his so-called story "now once upon a time there was a woman called Alarna, she was quite beautiful and got married to her mate Jonathan at a very young age of sixteen-silly love birds they couldn't wait . See dear old daddy was not a werewolf, guess what he was a hybrid. A combination of a demon and a lycan-do you know how hard it is to control those two!"

"what's your damn point!" my mother spat from where she was chained.

Zion rolled his eyes, snapped his fingers, then there was a bone cracking sound and my mother screamed."patience whore or the next thing I will be snapping is your neck."

"No!"I screamed trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

He kissed my neck and Jake growled loudly "Shhh shhh love listen-so my dad had anger issues, he basically beat my pregnant mother to a pulp. Oh, she was pregnant with me by then. She murdered my father in cold blood in his sleep before he could beat the shit out of her again. See I don't have a Goddamn problem with that part. Two years later she obviously had me by then and poof she found her second chance mate-the dick was a royal hybrid." he scoffed "Damn hybrids, this one was different though. A unique mother fucker, half bloodsucker,stupid bat and a full breed lycan-a fucking royal hybrid. King of the vamps, king of the damn lycans and he fell for Alarna head on. However, he couldn't accept me- a demon child so he said 'hey Alarna pick a side me or the demon brat'.Dear mommy picked the dick and dear old me was abandoned on sight. I was sent to some human foster home-imagine I had to live with my prey!" he laughed.

He laughed again like a maniac "You can imagine how that ended for them. For about five years right after I turned fifteen and ate my foster parents for dinner I found you. It was inevitable ,so don't look at me like that brother. I found them easily all I had to do was ask a few wolf bloods. They were all excited to tell me were the Royals were and also that there was a new member of the Silverstone family little chubby Jake"

"no, this cannot be true, my father was no king,"Jake said shaking his head.

Zion sighed "Oh it is true Jake, you are a lycan and half bat with royal blood coursing through your veins. See I made a promise to mother before I ripped her heart out-see since she broke my heart. I would make sure I take little brothers heart and shatter it into tiny little pieces."

"You lie my parents died in a fire accident!"Jake shouted in anger and frustration.

"hey listen brother I'm almost done, and before I ripped your father's spinal cord out I promised I would take everything he built and make it mine. I left their castle and burnt it to the ground-the END''he clapped his hands "How did you like my story?"

"One mistake, your story hasn't ended yet!" my father's voice shouted pushing Zion to the other side of the wall. I quickly ran into Jake's arms that's when everything went down.