Chapter 23

We kept walking for several minutes while I kicked and screamed scratching his hand,this man was clearly psychotic. He stopped again,grabbed my waist easily and carried me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

After climbing some stairs and walking through another hallway he stopped at a door,unlocked it and entered closing the door behind him. He suddenly dropped me on a grey leather couch and I squealed. I quickly sat up straight and ran my eyes through the room hoping there was an exit door somewhere close by.

The room had dim grey walls,it was a large office with a huge black oak desk,a leather chair and french windows behind it that mesmerized you with a beautiful view of great mountains surrounded by a mist of white fog.

I forcefully dragged my eyes back to my ugly reality,the man in front of me. He stood there glaring at me with glowing red eyes, growling dangerously low and towering over me like a great huge mountain that went on and on never ending. He was intimidating me,but why ?. Why was he angry.

He beat up my friend for nothing and left him half dead. I couldn't help but think this situation was so ironic-i mean I should be angry,he did wrong so why was he standing in front of me fuming. I gathered the little courage that I had and stood up .

I had to crane my head just to glare back at him,he was really tall. I suddenly felt really timid,I was just 5'4 but I didn't let that stop me.

"What is your damn problem,huh! Firstly you tell me to respect you,listen to you and follow your orders by training with Bryan. Then you beat him up for nothing and practically drag me out of training.What the fuck is wrong with you,are you crazy!"I screamed at him,he didn't say anything but I noticed his eyes turning back to their normal shade of a beautiful transparent grey.I sighed "you know what I have had enough of your bullshit tantrums" I was about to storm out but I found myself stuck against the grey walls with large arms caging me in.

"You are mine!,once you get that through your pretty little head mate then everything will be better for you"he said his face dangerously inches away from my face and his fresh minty breath fanning my face. He bent down a little, buried his head in my neck and desperately breathed  in deep -like my scent was some sort of drug. Surprisingly I really liked it and I loved feeling his pleasant warm breath on my neck.

I shook my head a little and quickly snapped out of whatever it is that was happening. I tried pushing the 'Alpha' away but he didn't even budge,the man was like a tone of bricks."Alpha!-get off of me this is abuse! What the ..."before I could say another word he grabbed my thighs and carried me on his waist so that he could position his head more comfortably on my neck.I squealed and held on to his shoulders tightly.

"Hey..."I slapped his shoulders. A lot of thoughts ran through my mind,he was definitely crazy and needed psychological help. His grip on my thighs tightened that it almost hurt.  I tried desperately pushing him away again after I felt him lick my neck and I swear I felt very sharp knife like teeth grazing my neck. " Jake let me let me go please or i will scream so loud and ..."

"Maybe if you just shut up for second I will"he said calmly like this was all normal and I was the crazy one. I closed my mouth and he actually put me down after a few seconds. He breathed in deep again then removed his head from neck and looked at my panicked face with a grin "you talk too much".

I opened my mouth in shock,that's all he could say?-i talk too much!I had no words with this man,no words.