Part Five

The resonance of TARDIS engines could not have come at a better time. The legion of Cybermen, known collectively as a "Cyber-Force," infiltrated Cyberdyne Systems at the same moment Clarence Boddicker and his gang held the company's staff employees hostage, in addition to Al-Lee and Leela. But, with Boddicker and his gang "deleted" by the Cybermen, all that remained was the Cyber-Force itself.

 But, with Boddicker and his gang "deleted" by the Cybermen, all that remained was the Cyber-Force itself

            Neas's Type-Z TARDIS materialized within the setting. The Cybermen took aim upon it with their wrist blasters just as Neas himself stepped out with Rania, the Doctor, Officer Lewis, Major, and K-9. Accompanying them was another cyborg, unlike the Terminator, his face partially obscured by a visor. Al-Lee and Leela recognized it as the RoboCop that Neas, Rania, and the Doctor spent weeks converting Officer Murphy into.

            "Oh, dear me," Rania trembled, perceiving upon all the deadly silver in front of them.

            "Cybermen," the Doctor spoke of the legion standing before them. "We were just talking about you lot earlier. And here you are. What a coincidence!"

            "You do not sound surprised to see us, Doctor," addressed one Cyberman, functioning as a mouthpiece for the Cyber-Force's primary operator – the Cyber Controller.

            "Oh, please," Neas scoffed. "It wasn't rocket science to figure you were here when we first saw the Terminator."

            "You refer to the automation of our enemies from Skynet," the Cyber Controller said. "It has no relevance to our mission." To emphasize this point, the Cyber Controller operated its Cyber-Force to open fire on the crate that contained the Terminator, destroying both in the process.

            "O.K.," uttered the visibly baffled Neas. "Then why are you guys here?"

            "We've come for the one you organics designate as 'RoboCop'."

            Neas should've seen this coming, and he felt like a total idiot for not. Of course the Cybermen were interested in Murphy. Why wouldn't they be? He was a valued ally of his in the Cyber War, which meant he could be valued by the Cybermen, if they acquired him before the war even started!

            "RoboCop, initiate Directive Four," the Cyber Controller stated.

            Just then, Murphy groaned, his prosthetic body turning and twitching as he fought against whatever control the Cyber Controller had on him. It was a battle of will that he unfortunately lost. Now, under the complete command of the Cyber Controller, the RoboCop stomped back inside Neas's TARDIS. He activated his terminal strip – a sharp, spike-like device that protruded from his right fist – and inserted it into the corresponding data port on the TARDIS control console.

 He activated his terminal strip – a sharp, spike-like device that protruded from his right fist – and inserted it into the corresponding data port on the TARDIS control console