5- The Halloween Party

2nd November 2016

Hey. It's me. Again.
This thing might be a little sad, 'cause, you know, ever since I ruined my opportunities with Peter, sadness is the only emotion I feel.
K, I don't want to bore you, so I'll go straight to the story.

Flash did a Halloween party at his house.
He literally invited everyone. Like, the whole school.
And the only word I can use to describe it is "crazy".

Everyone was getting drunk, breaking things, punching each other... it was just nuts.
But, thank God, there were some people who were sober. And with 'some people' I mean Ned, Peter and I.
I guess you are thinking we had a great time and had fun.
You are completely wrong.

That party was horrible.
As I have no friends to hang out with, I just observed how people killed themselves and danced in the sweaty crowd.

Even though everyone was dressed up, I decided to show up without any costume. You might be thinking: "Why the fuck do you go to a Halloween party without a costume?!".
Well, my friend, I have an answer:
Because I don't want to.

I just feel that Halloween is nonsense... I mean, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DRESS LIKE A PIRATE, HUH? OR A SUPERHERO? OR A FUCKING MONKEY? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!
However, I enjoyed looking at everyone else's costumes.
Some of them were pretty impressive.
And, obviously, some of them were lame.

Let's take Flash as an example. He is a short, thin, not good looking guy, who dressed like THOR!
I have to admit, when I first saw him, I chocked on my drink.
IT IS THE MOST STUPID AND UGLY THOR YOU'LL EVER SEE OMG!
He had one of those wigs that seemed faker than my happiness and an ugly ass make up that was probably done by his grandmother.
Now let's talk about the outfit. He had a toy helmet and a plastic hammer that had "runes" written in sharpie. His armour was pathetic. It was just a thin layer of plastic that had a shape of fake muscles to cover the fact that Flash was thinner than my will to live. His arms, that were supposed to look muscly and hot, were just two long spaghetti hanging from his body and his little legs were struggling to handle the weight of a drunk ass teen who was dancing in the middle of the crowd.

To sum up, he just looked UGLY AS FUCK.

Now let's check on Peter Parker.
HE LOOKED SO FUCKING FLAWLESS. The loser decided to dress as JAMES BOND. AS JAMES FUCKING BOND. AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST? HE LOOKED HELLA FINE IN THAT SUIT OMG.
Ok, so his perfect hair was combed and gelled backwards and his face was LITERALLY GLOWING.
The suit looked gREAT! I mean! Omg...
I really don't know how did that guy got all those things, but he did, AND HE SURPRISED THE HECK OUT OF ME!

Ok, the actual tea is that I got a pic of him looking like tHAT!
I just managed to make it seem like I was calling someone, but I was actually taking a pic of him. I'm still shooked of how good it is lmao.

Ladies and gents, THE PIC!

I just cAN'T... I MEAN LOOK AT HIM! His hair, his hand, his jawline, his nose, his skin, HIM. HE'S JUST THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE HIM.

Ok, I'm done with fangirling.

The thing is that girls also noticed that Peter was looking good, so they started flirting with him.
He, as the cinnamon roll he is, tried to reject them the kindest way he could, but it didn't work. Every single girl that walked past him rather stared at him like a creep or started getting nearer. So, let's just say that he finished with a whole fan group behind him.

I sometimes shot glares at him to check if he was okay, and every single time I saw him he seemed uncomfortable and awkward.
So I tried to help him.

I poured some water in a plastic glass and went to the place Peter was standing.
Some girls were trying to talk to him, but he just avoided them. On the other hand, other ones were trying to touch him. His arms, his hair, his stomach, everything. It was disgusting.
As I approached the group of girls, I could see how Peter's eyes landed on me and sent some "help me, please" looks. I just smirked and responded with a glance that said "I'm on it".

I started walking faster and "accidentally" bumped one of the girls who were touching Peter's biceps, which made my glass to "accidentally" drop all the water it contained.
The cold liquid ran down her back, making that bitch shiver. She turned around and shot me a death glare.

"Get your disgusting face out of the way, bitch" she said, her grey eyes sparkling with anger.

"Oh, we're gonna talk about disgusting things? What about your disgusting and disrespectful attitude?" I responded, "By the way, my face may be ugly, but I'm sure it isn't as ugly as your costume"

"At least I have a costume..." she answered while taking a look at my black outfit, "What are you wearing? Trash?"

"Girl, I would rather use trash than that stupid ass dress" I raised my head. Peter was gone. He managed to walk away while I was "arguing" with that bitch. "Anyway," I said, "I just wanted to let you know that you were making Peter uncomfortable" I looked up and stared at the group of girls. "All of you were. So stop being bitches and respect him"

That said, I walked away. I didn't even try to look for Peter, I just got out and made my way home. All on my own.

It was 11 pm when I got a message. I had already got to my house and was reading a book.
Surprised, I turned on the screen.
And there it was.
That text.
A text from him.
I unlocked the phone and got into the chat.

Peter: Thx for helping me at the party, u are a really good friend

When I read the word "friend" I felt something crushing in my chest. However I responded like I didn't give a fuck:

Me: No probs, loser.

I didn't know how to feel. I was happy because he remembered to thank me, but at the same time I was sad, because he thinks about me as a friend...

Well, at least I have a friend. I think...
I really hope he meant it. It would be really nice to have a friend to talk to. I don't think that he would like me if he got the chance to know me. Know my personality, my sense of humor, my taste in music, books, among other things...
I'm not the tipe of person who knows how to react when talking with her/his crush. I'm not that kind of person who knows how to act whilst being surrounded by people. And I hate that.
I really do.

That's all, write u later,
~Michelle

A/N: NEW UPDATE! FINALLY! I really like this chapter and I hope you do too!
Please vote and follow me!
Also, I would really like if u suggested ur ideas and commented ur opinion! Thx 4 reading ❤
1201 words