"Sorry."

"It's alright," he kept smiling sweetly as you felt annoyed. 'This is an anime character! He's so sweet!' you thought and sighed.

"So... Amao-kun," he hummed in response while decorating the cake. "Who's cake is that?" you asked looking at the beautiful white vanilla cake.

"It's for Taeko-chan," he responded which you almost choke on your own breath. "Oh? Is it for her birthday party?" you asked and he nodded.

"Since it looks like you aren't going to cook, care to help me?" his smile was never off of his face. It really annoys you. You wanted to say he's cute but it was so weird.

"Sure," you responded, an irk mark appeared on your head but he didn't notice it. He hand you the icing and you gladly take it.

You followed his steps and he was amaze by your icing skills. He started to stare at your work and you pretended that you feel comfortable at his stare even though you didn't enjoy it that much. It lost your concentration but you tried your best to hold it.

After you were done, you place the icing on the table and wipe your hands with a tissue towel.

"This is... amazing!" he said while clasping both of his hands together. "You are indeed an expert at cooking," there were stars twinkling, making his face looks like an angel. It made you cringe.

'When will this boy stop smiling- oh,' you realized that there was a small irk mark on his head. 'He must be glaring at me but he couldn't contain his smile. Wow.'

You just returned his smile with yours. "Thanks for letting me join, but... Kokona told me to joins to see if I have some great experience in this club so that I would join the club. Unfortunately, I'm not joining any clubs yet so I'm sorry if I wasted your time," you bowed at the brunette male in front of you.

He was surprised by your action. To him, it was far different from your brother's act. Annoying, ego, narcissistic, self-proud, and the most hatred thing he does. His act of being the most lovable boy at Akademi High.

Boi, isn't he just the heart breaker type.

But to you, he never hurts you. Even if he teases you, he never leave your side and always stay by your side. If he will choose between your parents or you, he will certainly choose you.

That is one of the reason you don't date boys. Even though your brother loves to tease you so much.

"Amao-kun? Is everything alright?" you asked the brunette who snapped out of his daze and smile again. Boi, stop that. You're so adorable. You just wished that you could punched him in the face and just hug him tightly because of his smile. What a ray of sunshine.

"I'm alright!" he responded as you nodded. You thanked him again and let off all of the cooking attire.

You put it back to the respective place. You waved goodbye at him and left.

~ ❤ ~

"What happen at Wednesday?" Taeko asked during lunchtime. "What do you mean?" you asked. Today was Thursday and yes, yesterday, Kokona did accidentally slapped your face with her twin-drills.

"I saw you talked with Kokona this morning," she smiled while enjoying her food that Osano made for her. You didn't make any food since you ran out of ingredients yesterday.

"Ah... yes. She accidentally slapped me with her twin-drills," you responded while looking at the fountain behind you.

"Y/N," a voice called and you saw the ginger hair male. There was also Ayato. Who's secretly watching the three of you.