What?

Geez, how would you not know? You are a werewolf.

Sorry to break it to you, sweetie. But I was raised by hunters before I met you.

Hunters? You've got to be kidding me. The Moon Goddess didn't mention my partner to be raised by hunters. But, how did you get this werewolf blood anyway? Were you adopted?

More like kidnapped and whisked away to the hunters den. I let out a growl in response.

You don't seem happy with them, Les.

I was happy with them, until recently I discovered the man who was once my god-father, turned out to be my parents' murderer.

Damn, that must have been a scene to watch.

Seriously, that's what you can say after what I told you?

Fine, I'm sorry for the loss. Does that means we get to kill him?

Yes, but not now. Now's not the time.

Sure, if you say so. I could imagine her shrugging with a bored look on her face right now.

Okay, can we shift back now?

Sure, just imagine the features of your body, from your face all the way to your legs. Not sure why, but her tone was playful.

I did what she had instructed me to do, imagining myself as I felt another sear of pain rushing back.

I screamed again, the furs slowly fading as my bones twisted in an ungodly manner.

Before I knew it, I was standing in the middle of nowhere.

When I looked down, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was naked.

Holy shit, Jingles! How am I going to go back like this?

I was about to tell you to rush back to the house to get some clothes before you shifted back. But on second thoughts, I would rather watch your priceless reaction.

You son of a b*tch.

I could hear a chuckle coming from her while I let out a low, warning growl.

It shut her up as she disappeared into the back of my head. I sighed, folding my arms as I looked down at my body.

How am I supposed to return back to the cabin without anyone spotting me in this state?

"You sure have a beautiful wolf, sugar." I looked up as a figure stepped out of the shadows.

Mate, mate. My wolf chanted as she was oogling over our mate.

I do know that, met him earlier than you.

Damn, he is a hottie. We are so lucky.

Sure, we are. I rolled my eyes at her girliness.

"Have you been watching?" I scrunched my nose up in disbelief as a smirk was plastered on his handsome face.

"I didn't want to disturb you while you were shifting in the process, but I never knew I would get to see you shift into a beautiful wolf."

Aw, he called me beautiful.

Whatever makes you happy.

"Well she may be beautiful to you, but she's seriously a pain in the ass right now." I chuckled, ignoring a growl coming from my wolf.

You just had to spoil the moment, Les. I hate you.

And with that, she shut me off and ignored me while I shook my head.

"Okay, she's ignoring me right now. Still can't come to terms that I have a wolf, and a really b*tchy one."

My words made him chuckle as he stared at me with amusement twinkling in his golden eyes.

"Oh, you will get used to it. Right now, she is communicating with my wolf who is also gushing over his mate."

"Oh great." I scoffed with an eye roll.

"What's his name by the way?"

"Rock." He responded, leaning in to give me a short peck on my lips.

"Mhm, I could get used to this." I smiled at the kiss before I watched as he took off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked in alarm, my heart beating rapidly.

He pulled the shirt over my body as it dawned on me that I was still naked.

"Keeping my sugar warm of course. And, my wolf is being a pain in the ass for wanting to complete the mating process." He muttered the last part under his breath before his eyes widened with regret.

"I didn't mean to say that, it slipped."

I intertwined my fingers with his with a small smile on my lips. "It's alright, I was affected because of him. Now, I have come to terms that I will be fighting against him once he attacks."

He shook his head, "Let me be the one to fight against him, I can't bear to lose you to him."

I sighed, "Blake, there's something I have to say.."