Cathy sighed "I told you already I don't wanna be some Queen to some big headed egoistic King who locks me up like some caged animal"she said throwing herself on a large king sized bed,"what is she doing here again?"

"oh Rebecca is the one who showed me were you are being kept,she is with me.Stop trying to change the topic,i'm sure you are just being over dramatic. He can't be worse than Jake"I said sitting beside her.

She laughed sarcastically "oh trust me he is the worst of them all,Jake is an angel compared to him.So why did you really come here...I know it wasn't just to interrogate me about king fuckface"

We both laughed but stopped when Becca cleared her throat."uh I have to attend some pack business now.I will catch you guys later"she said walking out real quick.

"something is just not right with that blond"Cathy said narrowing her eyes at the door when Becca shut it.

I laughed "Ugh its a long story for another day,so I need your help on how to avoid your mate.Is there a way?"

"if there was I wouldn't be locked up in this room right now,"she said bluntly "but I think you knew that-what happened this time"

I rolled my eyes at her answer but she was right I knew there was no way I was going to avoid Jake while living under the same roof.

"nothing really,just the same old shit.So you are really leaving me!My only best friend..."I said attacking her with a huge bear hug.

"Well that's if you don't suffocate me to death first"she coughed out and I laughed letting her go.

"I really wish you didn't have to go though"I said after a while of silence.

She sighed putting her head on my lap,"me too,I really do not want to be a Queen Priscilla.I can't,I wasn't born to be Queen.Im just an omega you know"

I played with her hair softly-I knew how she felt.I didn't want to be lunar or a hidden witch either but here I am."You can do it Cathy,omega or not this is your destiny now.There is no other way around this for us,fate brought us here and now we have to live with it"

"well fate is a bitch,I hate her"

I laughed at her comment and somebody walked in.We both looked up and I tensed it was his royal handsomeness.Cathy rolled her eyes and sat up straight with a frown.

Do I bow or what?,"uh hello..."I greeted him almost silently.

He smiled "Hi Priscilla,you know someone is looking all over for you and he is not very happy with your sudden disappearance from the pack house"

"oh shit,I have to go"I quickly hugged Cathy.

"already...are you kidding me!This our last day together"she whined but I was already running out-literally.

"I will come visit!"I shouted back slamming the door behind me.

How did I spend 9 full hours with Cathy without noticing it.It was already 6pm,but why was he angry?It's not like I actually ran away,I just visited a friend a few blocks away.He was obviously just looking for a reason to punish me.As I was race walking back to the pack house I heard something rustling behind me so I looked back.There was nothing.

It was kind of getting dark and hearing funny noises always freaked me out .Maybe I should have called Becca or Sophie to pick me up but that would be ridiculous considering how close the pack house is.I increased my pace but the rustling sound got louder so I panicked and ran.Something or someone was definitely following me.

I got to the pack house and stood by the door.I looked back and I saw it.A shadow with complete red eyes looking right back at me,I screamed when something grabbed my waist.

"Where the fuck did you go"he said turning me around so I was facing him.

Oh,it was Jake but what was that.I looked back behind me but it was gone."Red... eyes"I stammered pointing behind me where the thing was standing.

Jake pulled me behind him and looked at where I was pointing.There was nothing,it just disappeared.He dragged me back inside and locked the door behind us.Chris his beta was leaning on the staircase in front of us.

"is she okay?"he asked folding his arms,he looked relieved.So whenever I step out for a few hours this is how its going to be,ridiculous.

I smiled "Yes i'm okay I just went to see a friend close by for a few hours,nobody died."

"Chris I need you to come up to my office now,we have a problem"